revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
She's a dime to me
Finest woman of all time. :noah:

:myman:

personality-kim-kardashian-and-recording-artist-kanye-west-speculated-picture-id462948000

She's dope and through all the BS seems down for Ye.

litty

Pro
Daps
I don't think y'all know what a woman without makeup looks like. Literally every one of these pics has makeup on. Look up 'nude look makeup', it's the ultimate hoodwink.

All the money they got, they supposed to be calling a doctor to the house, like in the old days

breh EYE can get an at-home doctor visit through my insurance, I think that they can as well. It's more reasonably priced than it used to be. He might actually be some type of dopesick.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I don't think y'all know what a woman without makeup looks like. Literally every one of these pics has makeup on. Look up 'nude look makeup', it's the ultimate hoodwink.

No makeup pic right here
All she has on is Moisture Rich Silk Cream (basically lotion) and lip gloss on her lips

https://people.com/

kim-kardashian2.jpg

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Facts though. A few years back I had a sinus infection and caught a headache 2 hours in on an 8 hour flight. I wouldn't wish that amount of pain on my worst enemy :sadcam: I actually got a CAT scan too :lupe:

That sucks. I had a cluster headache for like 2 months from a botched wisdom teeth extraction, took so long to recover from it

litty

Pro
Daps
No makeup pic right here
All she has on is Moisture Rich Silk Cream (basically lotion) and lip gloss on her lips

https://people.com/

kim-kardashian2.jpg

Her eyebrows are done and she has clear mascara (to make the pointed eyelash style) on as well.

I'm not trying to diss her... I'm just saying. All celebrities wear nude look makeup when they are "going sans makeup". Remember, Alicia Keys did this as well.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Her eyebrows are done and she has clear mascara (to make the pointed eyelash style) on as well.

I'm not trying to diss her... I'm just saying. All celebrities wear nude look makeup when they are "going sans makeup". Remember, Alicia Keys did this as well.

Did u read the article I posted?
Her makeup artist said she didn't put anything on bout Moisture Cream and u can tell she got some lip gloss on her lips
Eyebrows are arched but I was talking bout like makeup powder n shyt
But yeah, all celebrities wear makeup most of the time when in the public eye.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he couldn't tell her to chill with calling the paparazzi to take pics while they were leaving though?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This is just a plot to show off upcoming kicks

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
he coming out the hospital breh. :francis:
Notice how I said “lately” do you have the simple skill of using context to understand the subject of a sentence?

But to clarify, regardless of whether he’s leaving a hospital or not, this is Kanye, the guy who made fitted clothes/skinny jeans acceptable, why does he even own baggy sweats and a hoody in the first place? I just figure he would have something a little more slim fitted