Kanye West - Life of the Party ft. Andre 3000 (shots at Drake) (Ye claims GD !!!)

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
I always wondered how rap would fall from the top as the #1 music genre like rock and roll and the blues, and i honestly think this Kanye and Drake beef might be it

people are underestimating how serious this is, I listened to that 7am diss by Drake and he sounded like he legitimately hates Kanye, these are the two biggest rappers on the planet driving a wedge in the industry, the last two times this happened (Big vs Pac, Jay vs Nas) they only ended because both competitors were slain and Jay was mature enough to back out before it got worse, I don’t see Drake or Kanye getting popped and I don’t see either backing out at this point

its gotten to the point where Drake doesn’t even care about disrespecting legends who paved the way (3stacks) just to get at Kanye

Kanye claiming GD and Drake already close with J Prince (the Al Capone of the rap game), if J Prince was telling the truth Drake has an unreleased diss for Pusha T that would have brought down the entire industry :lupe:

Drake seems like the type of guy who will 100% take everyone down with him if he suffers a major L and Kanye is an agent of chaos who doesnt give a damn

We’ll see what happens :sadcam:
Breh it's all WWE fakery.
Nobody gonna do anything. We will have these passive aggressive lines and then back to hibernation till the next promo cycle

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I think Ye may have tried to get Andre to edit the sex in church reference. Andre was really letting it all out and probably didn’t want to touch that.

Andre strikes me as a “once its written its written” type and who could really argue with the results?

So maybe not redoing the line, but just bleeping out the curses. I get Andre's perspective and I wouldn't change the line either. From Kanye's perspective....get that verse and ride with it bc mofos said a whole lot of shyt on the album lol

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I think Ye may have tried to get Andre to edit the sex in church reference. Andre was really letting it all out and probably didn’t want to touch that.

Andre strikes me as a “once its written its written” type and who could really argue with the results?
That’s literally what he said, that a clean version wouldn’t work because it takes away from the raw emotion.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Not related but Chris Brown posted his verse from New Again…

Ye really had a fire ass album if he would put everything together correctly….