Kanye West - Life of the Party ft. Andre 3000 (shots at Drake) (Ye claims GD !!!)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Drake looks bad bc who knows if this was ever going to see the light of day. From Kanye's perspective, I wonder why he didn't convince Andre to let an edited version of that verse out....it would have still had the same emotion IMO
You're a fukking idiot.

No one told Kanye to go write a diss track and have it slip into his enemy's hands.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake looks bad bc who knows if this was ever going to see the light of day. From Kanye's perspective, I wonder why he didn't convince Andre to let an edited version of that verse out....it would have still had the same emotion IMO

I think Ye may have tried to get Andre to edit the sex in church reference. Andre was really letting it all out and probably didn’t want to touch that.

Andre strikes me as a “once its written its written” type and who could really argue with the results?

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
That 3000 and Tyler blend mixtape is some masterful genius shyt, as it is.

Hearing Andre over all those Tyler beats was really dope. I still listen to that often. So to hear that he'd like to work with Tyler is refreshing. Those two would make some crazy shyt together. They should definitely make that happen.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Hearing Andre over all those Tyler beats was really dope. I still listen to that often. So to hear that he'd like to work with Tyler is refreshing. Those two would make some crazy shyt together. They should definitely make that happen.
This would be a must buy album for me

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL