Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Daps
Jay Z gotta be somewhere like “told yall he lost it”

Big Sean gotta be taking a little pleasure in this implosion after he shytted on him on drink champs.

Cyhi and everybody else left on GOOD gotta be like

:snoop:

Never gonna get some beats and a release date now

Pusha T sitting somewhere talking about "yeaarrchhhh"

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jay Z gotta be somewhere like “told yall he lost it”

Big Sean gotta be taking a little pleasure in this implosion after he shytted on him on drink champs.

Cyhi and everybody else left on GOOD gotta be like

:snoop:

Never gonna get some beats and a release date now
Lol, who needs those trash beats :mjlol:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
nikka, Israel is a hop and skip from Africa, literally connected to one of the blackest places, Egypt. Isrealites used to blend in with Ancient Egyptians (Black people).

nikka my ancestors were a mixture of Black Native Americans and some from Chad. Do you even know there were Black people already here?
Yeah bunch of wild claims with no Anthropological or Archaeology evidence, which I guess cacs are hiding from us.

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
Yeah bunch of wild claims with no Anthropological or Archaeology evidence, which I guess cacs are hiding from us.
What Cauc are you learning from LOLOLOL.

I have seen so many 1800 and earlier pic of dark red/Brown natives its crazy. You just have to actually be open minded and seriously look. Learn from actual black people (Dr. John Henrick Clarke and Dr. Diop for example. Of course Van Sertima), Black people were here in America well before the trade.

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Because they all apologize in the end. Gary Oldman tried saying something slick about them years ago, and he gave a grovelling apology. We all saw what happened with Nick Cannon. Even putting a “Free Palestine” post will force them to lean back.

We could actually learn something from them if we weren’t so busy bickering amongst ourselves. Numbers don’t matter, it’s the quality of them. And we’ve got too much trash in our “community”.
damn i ain't seen that in a minute :russ: