Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
The original jews were Semitic which includes black people but also people who would not be considered black like North Africans/middle easteners. They were not the direct ancestors of most of colonized and enslaved black people. "Black people" consists of multiple ethnicities and genetic ancestries and is not just one group, that's how cacs have categorized us.
Semetic isn't a race, but yeah the Jewish people included more than black. But mostly black and BTW most North Africa just became mulatto. Was more black until the last couple of Centuries.

I agree with Cauc clowns failing at noticing our distinctions, but i disagree. I think an argument can be made some Jews were shipped as well (seen an old map suggesting it from a friend into nerd ish). Jews (Black) didn't look any different from their regular Afican brethren.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Reported, with your dumb ass :russ:

Black people can claim to be native Americans/Greeks all day but pointing out many ancient jews were African (and was considered in Africa) was too far. Guess Blacks weren't Egyptians either, despite the fact Jews needing to hide were able to blend in Black Egypt easily.
No they weren't fukking African, last I checked the levant wasn't in fukking Africa.

Yall giving the "we wuz" types mora ammo with that nonsense, western Africans aka your actual ancestors were probably Muslims and polytheists.

And Egypt wasn't exclusively black for that matter, at least according to every legitimate Egyptologist out there.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
weird how shyt like this always happens

19267.jpg
Michael_Jackson_Reagan_Pete_Souza_1984.jpg

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
No they weren't fukking African, last I checked the levant wasn't in fukking Africa.

Yall giving the "we wuz" types mora ammo with that nonsense, western Africans aka your actual ancestors were probably Muslims and polytheists.
nikka, Israel is a hop and skip from Africa, literally connected to one of the blackest places, Egypt. Isrealites used to blend in with Ancient Egyptians (Black people). God's people had LOTS of Africans among them, if not majority African, fukk you talking about.

nikka my ancestors were a mixture of Black Native Americans and some from Chad. Do you even know there were Black people already here?

(Addressing your Edit: Egypt was mostly black and depicted themselves as separate from the other races.)

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Learn from them' breh:stopitslime:

Unless you want to organize and invade a country in the middle east that holds strategic value to the west nothing you do will have people protecting your interest like Jewish people. They didn't 'grind' their way to prosperity they had the most militant of them doing dirty work.
Yeah it crazy how much people practice willful ignorance on how much government play into how jew get to be the powerhouse compare to what the government does for black people :mjpls:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The Kushners are only about money but Trump wants the best for America:scusthov:

Them poor folks with MAGAt brain can never seem to put 2 and 2 together. If ya boy is consistently surround by snakes and thieves, he maybe a snake or theft... and so might you too.

This goofy c00n want to quote the bible so much, aint there a verse about the company you keep? How come he got beef with everyone around him.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Kushners are only about money but Trump wants the best for America:scusthov:

Them poor folks with MAGAt brain can never seem to put 2 and 2 together. If ya boy is consistently surround by snakes and thieves, he maybe a snake or theft... and so might you too.

This goofy c00n want to quote the bible so much, aint there a verse about the company you keep? How come he got beef with everyone around him.
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do Hoteps wanna be everything except themselves?

Stop it :mjlol:

I'm black. You're black. Just...let that be enough.

Nobody said they ain't black. All he said was the biblical jews were black and that is theologically true.

In the Bible, Moses and Joseph were able to pass as Egyptians. According to every ancient source from the Bible to the Koran to the Ancient Greeks and Romans, the Ancient Egyptians were described as having black skin and wooly hair. If the Ancient Egyptians were black then the Ancient Hebrews must have also been black given the fact that according to the Bible some Hebrews could pass as Egyptian.

Also if you read the Bible closely Moses was able to live among the Ethiopians without being noticed. That's another clue that the Ancient Hebrews had a phenotype similar to Africans.