Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i think Kanye has improved his rapping each album..

but it's not fair that he gets graded on a elite rapper scale.

would y'all say he's one of the worse ( still good imo) rappers to have multiple near classic albums?
arguable has the most classics tbh

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
I've listened to this over and over.. and a LOT of this is filler trash. Some good tracks for sure but if you have nothing but yes men around you.. then bullshiit is allowed to be called 'creativity'

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I've listened to this over and over.. and a LOT of this is filler trash. Some good tracks for sure but if you have nothing but yes men around you.. then bullshiit is allowed to be called 'creativity'
Which songs would you consider as “filler trash” and excluding the interludes and part 2s?

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands

The real question is, why do you keep listening over and over when you think it is "filler trash" and "bullshyt", save a few tracks? Sounds silly to me. You must surround yourself with "yes men" as well...

Last edited:

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
The real question is, why do you keep listening over and over when you think it is "filler trash" and "bullshyt", save a few tracks? Sounds silly to me. You must surround yourself with "yes men" as well...

because I love a lot of Kanye work and i'm not this ADHD generation where I make an opinion off one listen..

Late Registration is one of my GOAT albums.. are you a bit hurt because I didn't like this one?

smh stan ass people :mjlol:

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
because I love a lot of Kanye work and i'm not this ADHD generation where I make an opinion off one listen..

Late Registration is one of my GOAT albums.. are you a bit hurt because I didn't like this one?

smh stan ass people :mjlol:

There's a big difference between listening over and over and not making an opinion off one listen. Sound to me you were forcing yourself to like this one while accusing others of being surrounded by yes man to like this, but by all means do you man...

And I am FAR from a Kanye stan, check my history if you want. Apart from LR and MBDTF I don't care much for his albums, but this one sounds good to me.

Last edited: