Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
i think Kanye has improved his rapping each album..

but it's not fair that he gets graded on a elite rapper scale.

would y'all say he's one of the worse ( still good imo) rappers to have multiple near classic albums?

Since Graduation he’s admitted to not being as lyrical so that way more people can sing his songs. Graduation was about performing in the biggest of arenas now look at what Ye has done since then the bigger and more open the space the better the music sounds

His Coachella performance alone Classic

Even when I saw him at MSG for TLOP the floating stage so more people could be in there and under him. When I listen to the album I’m taken to that moment.

Ye knew he was going to be a pastor so even the outside church stuff

Man is a scientist on sound even his home are chosen for their sounds like that all white interior castle church.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Since Graduation he’s admitted to not being as lyrical so that way more people can sing his songs. Graduation was about performing in the biggest of arenas now look at what Ye has done since then the bigger and more open the space the better the music sounds

His Coachella performance alone Classic

Even when I saw him at MSG for TLOP the floating stage so more people could be in there and under him. When I listen to the album I’m taken to that moment.

Ye knew he was going to be a pastor so even the outside church stuff

Man is a scientist on sound even his home are chosen for their sounds like that all white interior castle church.
Kanye was never a lyrical rapper

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I might go back and listen to it again , I’ve listened to it twice , I was mad he put out that record at the time
Breh was goin thru it. Who wants to hear emo raps by Ye? Found a brilliant, melodic and unique way to vent. I used to like only some tracks. Now I like the whole chit.