Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished this album, heh. Just what I thought, people over exaggerating as usual.

Nothing ground breaking at all. Just ok, Nothing I haven't heard before.

Kanye really needs to give folks like K-OS their flowers. Cause pretty much he's been trying to do what K-OS does organically

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
161t2o.gif

The more I listen to it, the more it grows on me. Some songs I skipped initially, im like :whoo:

Production is masterful:blessed::blessed:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grew up around musicians, they like this shyt. Me personally, This shyt is a wack rap album.

It's not even about being a musician, there's nothing particular great or ground breaking about this at all. Wow Rock guitars, electronic and ambient sounds. That's never been done before.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i think it was ish(from JBP) who said it, but anyone calling this a gospel album is insulting the genre.

its not unbearable. but its sub par. and it seems like the same old kanye with his brag raps and corny lines sprinkled in with some "thank you god for your glory" cliche lines.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
i think it was ish(from JBP) who said it, but anyone calling this a gospel album is insulting the genre.

its not unbearable. but its sub par. and it seems like the same old kanye with his brag raps and corny lines sprinkled in with some "thank you god for your glory" cliche lines.
nikkas calling this a gospel album? This secular ass album? Lol.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikkas calling this a gospel album? This secular ass album? Lol.
bruh yes, there are people on twitter and all over saying it.

its one of the dumb narratives they are using to say this is better than CLB. and that Kanye is a artist who "grows"

which to me is bullshyt, kanye was doing nothing but is usual bragdacious rapping as he been doing for a while now on this