Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Some stuff on here i truly like.

Album definitely not a top 5 kanye album IMO, but it might be for somebody else

1. MBDTF
2. LR
3. GRAD
4. CD
5. 808s

And TLOP is far from perfect, but there are too many tracks I like to put it lower than 6

I didnt include WTT because that is Jay & Kanye, but I even like 808s better than that.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching the Dead End hip hop review and heres what I dont get. People are being very critical of Kanye's bars. Kanye was NEVER a great lyricist. He always had corny bars. Hes always been a C+ rapper who has made A+ albums due to great production and songs that just vibe. I cant help but wonder if alot of this hate is towards Kanye more then the music. Its not perfect but its a good album

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I was watching the Dead End hip hop review and heres what I dont get. People are being very critical of Kanye's bars. Kanye was NEVER a great lyricist. He always had corny bars. Hes always been a C+ rapper who has made A+ albums due to great production and songs that just vibe. I cant help but wonder if alot of this hate is towards Kanye more then the music. Its not perfect but its a good album

That was probably the worst review they've ever given. It was lazy and trollbait, they said Tell The Vision was one of the only good tracks when it's literally one of of most unanimously panned songs of the last 21 years, and they talked it up because Kanye was nowhere to be found on it.

Truthfully he built up so much bad will (in the public eye) from Yeezus to Trump era that they as well as a lot of people just dismissed Donda, when on Donda he's comes off as the most likable he's been since the Taylor Swift shyt.

That's fine to hold onto that bad will, as long as it doesn't seep into your job critiquing the music.

His first three albums actually contained his CORNIEST bars, but hes always had corny lines on every album.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Anyway, Nice album it belongs in the good category,cut of the fat it would be great:ehh:

At least we know kanye still got some gas in the tank:wow::yeshrug:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I was watching the Dead End hip hop review and heres what I dont get. People are being very critical of Kanye's bars. Kanye was NEVER a great lyricist. He always had corny bars. Hes always been a C+ rapper who has made A+ albums due to great production and songs that just vibe. I cant help but wonder if slot of this hate is towards Kanye more then the music. Its not perfect but its a good album
That's what it is. Kanye was actually rapping on this joint, more than he has in a long time.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
juelz-talking.gif

All the juelzing in here :mjlol:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts!!! Bars never been A+, y'all Kanye baby's loved it back when he first came out and would get mad at us :flabbynsick: Heads for pointing that out.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What? nikkas not having shyt ready or done on time. Sloppy rollouts. Albums with DLC patches is running a tight ship? Lol. Nah. Boy is just a fukking dikkhead nutcase.

I’m talking specifically about the quality of the music.

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Some stuff on here i truly like.

Album definitely not a top 5 kanye album IMO, but it might be for somebody else

1. MBDTF
2. LR
3. GRAD
4. CD
5. 808s

And TLOP is far from perfect, but there are too many tracks I like to put it lower than 6

I didnt include WTT because that is Jay & Kanye, but I even like 808s better than that.

Spot 5 for me, I have it above TLOP and 808's. TLOP had too many unlistenable tracks, Donda is more consistent.