Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I see you two speaking positively on this album, I might have to listen. I wasn't planning on giving this record an ear at all. He's been meh to me the past few projects.

Bro imo most people either love it or hate it. My honest assessment is that he would have a great project if it was 12-15 tracks plus maybe two bonus tracks. He should have released that and a deluxe.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I see you two speaking positively on this album, I might have to listen. I wasn't planning on giving this record an ear at all. He's been meh to me the past few projects.
Don’t get it twisted. The album ain’t great. Lol. And it’s 27 tracks. U gotta pick out the bright spots.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Its full to the BRIM with filler but the good songs are REALLY good. I wouldn't call it a good album simply because there's so much unnecessary shyt but its not the outright disaster that the reviews suggest it is.

Basically i'd give it 3/5. A 3/5 album is a disappointment for Kanye but there's a good 14 song playlist scattered in here

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It’s fukkin crazy to me that Fivio got one of the best verses on the album. Honestly. nikkas gonna expect him to rap mmm more after this shyt. Lol
If this nikka don’t come with a classic his next album then either he got a terrible producer or he’s lazy…that’s how good a verse it was :lolbron:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
If drake don't break these same records Kanye breakin, is he washed?

:jbhmm:

Honestly it could a been 16-17 tracks and been classic.

I don't think he wanted any of those pt 2's on the album and that's why he was mad.