Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh...I can't get over how good that verse is...like...should I be checkin for this nikka or is it a fluke?
Been asking myself the same question, never heard of dude but his verse reminds me of Cappadona on Winter Warz or a few of Joe Budden's best guest spots where he would just go off for like 2 mins straight.

I looked into this Fivio guy a little, saw that his biggest song was called "Big Drip". Listened to it and wasn't impressed, hopefully he has more bars like this in him though

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Lil Yachty :wow:

he snapped on his verse.

another thing... I see some folks saying Kanye is out rapped on every song, he doesnt carry any song.. etc..

This is acceptable because he's a producer first. And he makes everyone else sounds better than they would on their own shyt.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I think religion is dumb as fukk and christian songs are beyond cringeworthy, I like Kanye but this album aint for me :yeshrug:
Me too. :yeshrug:

... but this shyt slaps. production is undeniable.

Album is like a sexy ass woman thats just dumb. She dumb as hell but still looks good :francis:

thats this album, the jesus shyt is ridiculous, but it sounds very good :yeshrug:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too. :yeshrug:

... but this shyt slaps. production is undeniable.

Album is like a sexy ass woman thats just dumb. She dumb as hell but still looks good :francis:

thats this album, the jesus shyt is ridiculous, but it sounds very good :yeshrug:

:deadmanny: aight breh you convinced me to give it another try

Kixx

Pro
Daps
Why is this so long? Off first listen it ain't awful like some of his last couple albums, but this is like a chore to sit through and listen to all of this.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A deserving score, but breh can you chill? Nas still got AOTY...you can relax.
All this extra shyt you doing in threads since the album released is not needed. Everybody sees what you're doing, you look foolish.

Members Who Replied this thread
Thread:
Kanye West - DONDA (Discussion Thread)

1. 124

Ziggiy

2. 111
    beaniemac

3. 85
    Waterproof

4. 57
    TheDarceKnight

5. 56
    95 Madden
dude working overtime to defend KD2's honor :mjlol:

if it was so great you wouldnt have to :umad:

CLB coming soon too. KD2 already an after thought.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Let me ask u a question. Given the antics Kanye has pulled the last 5 years. What makes u think this is impossible? Honestly. Y’all nikkas got the memory of chimps. Lol
he would have came out and said it
Why is this so long? Off first listen it ain't awful like some of his last couple albums, but this is like a chore to sit through and listen to all of this.
its the same thing as watching a movie, its not that long

this complaint is weird as hell to me . like have yall brehs never watched a movie :damn: