Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Off first full listen he should have cut this down to 14 songs and he would have had an album on par with MBDTF and a real AOTY contender.

As it is, its a little TOO sprawling and a bit unfocused thematically. From a rapping perspective this is Kanye’s most impressive performance in YEARS and the guests mostly do their thing. Shoutouts to Cyhi & Consequence for giving Kanye some excellent bars.

The Pt. 2’s at the end are unnecessary as fukk and should have just been the actual versions. This brings the project down

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm convinced some shyt happened where most people just fell off or came out retarded

why did people really think he dropped off a JAYZ verse? are yall fukking retarded?
people said Kanye was cancelled? ... you mean the dude whos controlling 6 billion dollars worth of baggage right now?
Yall know he's doing "jesus is king" and gospel rollouts then get confused why he's bringing out people who were "crucified"?

why is the media and dumb ass sheep fans just buying into anything. I've never seen a time in history where so many people just believe anything because its posted online
Kanye posted DaBaby and his team didn’t clear his verse. So kanye switched it back to Jay version.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Off The Grid
Fivio-Foreign.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm convinced some shyt happened where most people just fell off or came out retarded

why did people really think he dropped off a JAYZ verse? are yall fukking retarded?
people said Kanye was cancelled? ... you mean the dude whos controlling 6 billion dollars worth of baggage right now?
Yall know he's doing "jesus is king" and gospel rollouts then get confused why he's bringing out people who were "crucified"?

why is the media and dumb ass sheep fans just buying into anything. I've never seen a time in history where so many people just believe anything because its posted online
STFU