Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Maybe sound has left me and I'm not caught up to what's hot or not these days

But this album was horrible for me. :yeshrug:

Maybe ye just not my style or something. Or maybe his sound is past me and I'm still caught in late 90s early 2000s or something. I doubt it I enjoy today's music. Listening to this though and i felt no life from it. Just a dead ass dragged out long ass album with no direction basic ass production another attempt to sell weird as artistic. Couldn't get with it.

Maybe learn the difference between were and where first before you try this faux deep shyt:francis:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm convinced some shyt happened where most people just fell off or came out retarded

why did people really think he dropped off a JAYZ verse? are yall fukking retarded?
people said Kanye was cancelled? ... you mean the dude whos controlling 6 billion dollars worth of baggage right now?
Yall know he's doing "jesus is king" and gospel rollouts then get confused why he's bringing out people who were "crucified"?

why is the media and dumb ass sheep fans just buying into anything. I've never seen a time in history where so many people just believe anything because its posted online