Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wonder why Ye trotted out Manson and dababy. Especially given all the negative press. The Manson thing is dangerous because of the allegations. Dababy was just saying some dumb random stuff at the time… not excusable in today’s society but I can see giving him a lil slack as more time passes.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Do you also have an excuse for his despicable comments regarding Harriet Tubman?

I don't know what to say to ya if you still want to react emotionally rather than logically to Kanye's comments, breh.

I would suggest you forget about his future endeavors, as you quite clearly have issues with dude.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I wonder why Ye trotted out Manson and dababy. Especially given all the negative press. The Manson thing is dangerous because of the allegations. Dababy was just saying some dumb random stuff at the time… not excusable in today’s society but I can see giving him a lil slack as more time passes.

Agreed. As time passes, people will care less and less about any comments DaBaby made......With Manson??? Thats a slippery slope, and people don't forget. Regardless of who a person is, allegations will always stick.....even in the event a person is proven innocent, the cloud of uncertainty will always hang over their head.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ah no excuse… well then carry on

You hate dude for some comments he made 3 years ago, yet youre the 3rd highest poster in this thread:

mIKJQxS.png

Make it make sense...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye has made a habit of supporting "cancelled" celebrities:
  • XXXtentacion
  • YMW Melly
  • 6ix9ine
  • Chris Brown
  • R. Kelly
  • Bill Cosby
  • DaBaby
  • Trump
  • Marylin Manson
Apart from Trump (Who, I think, Kanye cosied up with to push certain political reforms) I presume his support stems from his Christian inclinations.

Y'all need to let that shyt go.

That comment was a critique on how so many of us in the 21st century are willingly subjecting ourselves to political, mental and wage slavery. The "400 years" part gives it away.

Nice to see someone speaking about this stuff rationally in here. Too many people don't think deeply about much of anything, but only parrot the mainstream narrative about any topic that comes up.

Kanye = "c00n who said slavery was a choice!"
DaBady = "homophobe! bad!"
Trump = "orange man bad!"

Ya'll hate Kanye for thinking for himself, for not towing the "party line" on any and every subject. Be your own man, think for yourself, dont just gobble up every narrative sppon-fed to you by media outlets.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nice to see someone speaking about this stuff rationally in here. Too many people don't think deeply about much of anything, but only parrot the mainstream narrative about any topic that comes up.

Ya'll hate Kanye for thinking for himself, for not towing the "party line" on any and every subject. Be your own man, think for yourself, dont just gobble up every narrative sppon-fed to you by media outlets.

c00n or cac babble

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Thinking for.yourself outside the box etc only works if

You're right.

If you're not very smart, best to stick with the beaten path. Try to get creative and you're gonna think independently into a problem that you're not smart enough to handle.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You must have typed all that slow to make sure your tinfoil hat didn't fall off

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All ya'll convinced you aren't smart enough to think for yourself, using CIA-contrived tropes like "conspiracy theorist" to label and summarily dismiss anyone who questions "conventional wisdom" and mainstream narratives are leading us straight into a 1984-esque dystopia. Wake up people, think critically, think for yourself, just because most people say/believe something doesn't mean its correct or serves you.

"The permanent lie becomes the only safe form of existence, in the same way as betrayal. Every wag of the tongue can be overheard by someone, every facial expression observed by someone. Therefore every word, if it does not have to be a direct lie, is nonetheless obliged not to contradict the general, common lie. There exists a collection of ready-made phrases, of labels, a selection of ready-made lies."
-Alexander Solzhenitsyn "The Gulag Archipelago"