Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
it probably will bruh. a free dj’n software has that capability already that use to get acapellas for remixes.

its not hard to isolate stems anymore. might not be the best quality but it can be done. especially for drums and acapellas
:yeshrug: The feature list specifically said lossless audio mixing. Whether the process adds any noticeable artifacts to the sound-- we'll have to wait and see.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
:yeshrug: The feature list specifically said lossless audio mixing. Whether the process adds any noticeable artifacts to the sound-- we'll have to wait and see.
for donda songs most likely you will have access to those stems and will be clear. i think in the video it showed them adding a non kanye song which will indeed come with artifacts in the sound.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
He got people paying $300 to hear him play mp3's off a laptop.

My wife's friend in Atlanta went to the 1st one of these bullshyts he had and it was only $40 to get in. She had a good time for what equates to the price of an IMAX movie ticket :yeshrug:

But i'm with you, I just want the damn music....:francis:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Exactly. Most artists drop the equivalent of a playlist these days. Yet folks are getting upset at an artist actually creating an event/spectacle around their creation. This is how it should be.
I think you’re a great poster but I disagree with the playlist comment. There’s high quality music year after year. This year and last year have both seen double digit numbers of very dope albums that aren’t just lazily thrown together. The idea that everyone else is just lazily slapping together projects is just not something I think is true. With all due respect.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I think you’re a great poster but I disagree with the playlist comment. There’s high quality music year after year. This year and last year have both seen double digit numbers of very dope albums that aren’t just lazily thrown together. The idea that everyone else is just lazily slapping together projects is just not something I think is true. With all due respect.
I don't disagree. I did say most-- and I should say that my comment was specifically geared towards the most popular of the mainstream. But my point does remain that I feel there's value in build up and spectacle around an artist's creation. I just roll with it. People seem to be really angry and resorting to saying he's "trash anyway". Then why are they here? Isn't he washed/cancelled? They're here because the spectacle is having its intended effect. Ye wins again.