Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Ktt saying he's gonna burn it down where and essentially "rebirth" himself. Him trying to legally change his might be part of it .

Would be a tight concept but this shyt is essentially him touring this album

His hometown, a replica of his childhood home built on the field.....this has to be it. If the album doesnt drop, how do you top this? This would have to be the moment.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Ktt saying he's gonna burn it down where and essentially "rebirth" himself. Him trying to legally change his might be part of it .

Would be a tight concept but this shyt is essentially him touring this album

This cult shyt is fukking frightening. I wish I could expound more but as of late in my real life I've become a man of few words.

If it was just performance art (which I'm not expert in myself) then I would just chalk it up to that but there's much more in play here that I'm not necessarily comfortable talking about. This is public masturbation and KTT2 type people are eating out the palm of his hands

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This cult shyt is fukking frightening. I wish I could expanded more but as of late in my real life I've become a man of few words.

If it was just performance art (which I'm not expert in myself) then I would just chalk it up to that but there's much more in play here that I'm not necessarily comfortable talking about. This is public masturbation and KTT2 type people are eating out the palm of his hands

I already know bro. In other hands, this could be a great piece but so much about what's Yes been doing lately and his plans for his compound in Wyoming that I'm weary

Was planning on going but tickets for this one are $190+ instead of $20-50

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I still think hes just gonna preview this around places with it sounded slightly varied and its meant to be a live listening experience album