Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Man...Graduation is a deeply personal album for me

That shyt dropped as I was graduating from undergrad and it felt like Kanye went into my head and took everything that was going on with me and put that shyt into an album form

This nikka has steadily declined into one of the biggest c00ns I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing in my lifetime

shyt hurts...NGL

I didn't get into Kanye's music until after I graduated high school, but that first year in college, I was playing Late Registration and Graduation constantly. Then later on, I moved on to MBDTF and I started to understand what all the hype was about.

I know that you can separate the art and the artist, but it's almost like to enjoy Kanye, you just have to act like anything he said and did after 2011 never happened. The Netflix documentary (and some YouTube video essays) also made it clear that Kanye didn't change into a completely different person. He was always like this, and was probably going to become a sellout if he gained any kind of success, but the fame and money just amplified his worst traits and made it impossible for him to stay grounded.

His mother was obviously someone he needed in his life, but if we're being honest, he most likely would have gone down a similar path if she was still alive. Hell, who's to say she wouldn't have been caught up in this lifestyle and changed right alongside him?

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
FAKE OUTRAGE.

kanye%20west%20confederate%20flag%20x17.jpg

This is Kanye back in 2013.

Years BEFORE "slavery was a choice" or dikkriding Trump.

He has ALWAYS been like this.

He's that weird alt kid you didn't know was weird because his mother kept it and him in check.

Of course once she passed he now no longer needs to hide "the real Kanye".

His core is pro-white so this is on brand for him.

The confederate flag jacket, the white lives matter shirts, getting with Kim, marrying her and having kids with her, the trump nonsense, blaming Black people for their own situation instead of whites for doing it to them, chasing after other white women, rapping about white women, begging white men to help him be successful in fashion etc...instead of doing anything for himself is all part of the same pattern of being pro-white and anti-Black.

He's fundamentally desperate for and seeks out white approval and validation because he hates being Black and wants to be as close to whites as possible.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
While rubbing shoulders with c00ndace ownes? Yeah right
full

Who is the bigger c00n?

Candace Owens who has far right conservative views or the 3 dykes that used dead black men to scam millions of dollars off Black people to buy homes and none of the money went to the victims?

Search your soul—you know the right answer.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He been telling us he enjoys feeding these people in the back of limos. They probably feed him something too.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

Kim Kardashian Allegedly Called Kanye West's 'White Lives Matter' Shirt an 'Offensive' Ploy for 'Attention'​

Alyssa K. Davis
Tue, October 4, 2022 at 5:46 PM

f309a386ca96d24922db287bfa2595af

Kim Kardashian is not impressed with Kanye West‘s latest controversial move. Photos of the famous rapper wearing a t-shirt with the words “White Lives Matter” in large, bold font surfaced on Monday while he attended his Yeezy show during Paris Fashion Week alongside Fox News’s Candace Owens, who wore the same design.
A source spoke to Hollywood Life on Kim’s behalf, sharing, “Kim is not surprised by Kanye’s decision to wear that on his shirt and thinks that he is, once again, trying to get attention.” The source continued, “She knows that he loves to start controversy and she is not even feeding into this. She thinks that he is making a horrible choice and that the message is very offensive to so many.”
More from SheKnows

The source also mentioned that Kim is “‘utterly confused’ by his choice to wear such a shirt,” as West was a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement in 2020. He not only marched in protests, but also donated $2 million to the families of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, and Breonna Taylor, which does indeed make his latest statement strange, to say the very least. Then again, strange is sort of West’s brand at this point.

Seeing her ex-husband twinning with Owens also allegedly struck a nerve with Kim, as Owens previously touted on her podcast, Daily Wire, that “Kim Kardashian is a prostitute; her mother is a pimp — worse than a prostitute.”

Click here to read the full article.

The same insider shared, “Kanye knows that Candace just got done calling the mother of his children a prostitute and the grandmother of his children a pimp to the world, so she is extremely bothered by the fact that he would do anything with her and she finds it very disrespectful to her and her family.”
We absolutely understand why West’s very public, controversial outing with Owens would be offensive to Kim and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenners — not to mention those lost to police violence and racism who ultimately inspired the BLM movement, as well as the families and friends who’ve had loved ones ripped away by said violence and abhorrent hatred.
Stirring up a little press is one thing, but disrespecting an entire movement rooted in advocating for racial equality…West definitely missed the mark with this one, and like Kim, we aren’t impressed.

:unimpressed:

Koon King Kanye

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
FAKE OUTRAGE.

kanye%20west%20confederate%20flag%20x17.jpg

This is Kanye back in 2013.

Years BEFORE "slavery was a choice" or dikkriding Trump.

He has ALWAYS been like this.

He's that weird alt kid you didn't know was weird because his mother kept it and him in check.

Of course once she passed he now no longer needs to hide "the real Kanye".
Tbf
Xiyz3vP2XzQ.jpg

ludacris-confederate-flag.jpg

310f21056a765014aeccfd065aad76ff.JPG

“Reclaiming the Flag” was a thing for a minute
As you were