VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
You know what's crazy?

@Walt used to always point out how vapid and foolish this nikka Kanye was and there's times when I would be like "Damn that's a valid point" and then there's times where I'm like "Aw nah man Ye definitely got some classics"

And now everytime this nikka is in the news or does some stupid shyt, Walt's posts about this fool from like a decade ago pop into my head and I'm like damn man....he was 100% right

This nikka is a buffoon and needs help

But the thing is...he's already getting helped. He's all doped up on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds just to get through the day

Remember back in like 2016 I think...nikka was doing some kind of dumbass presentation and was just going off like he was making salient points

And then all of a sudden just started crying on stage

That's when I was like OMG bro needs help and there's no one to help him because everyone who has tried to help him has clearly washed their hands of him and he's just taking queues from the Kardashians and whoever else is in that orbit.

It's sad watching a brother spiral into oblivion like this :mjcry:
Tbh even Kim tried to get this man some serious help and he instead let the yes men gas his head up and fulfil his own delusions.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You know what's crazy?

@Walt used to always point out how vapid and foolish this nikka Kanye was and there's times when I would be like "Damn that's a valid point" and then there's times where I'm like "Aw nah man Ye definitely got some classics"

And now everytime this nikka is in the news or does some stupid shyt, Walt's posts about this fool from like a decade ago pop into my head and I'm like damn man....he was 100% right

This nikka is a buffoon and needs help

But the thing is...he's already getting helped. He's all doped up on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds just to get through the day

Remember back in like 2016 I think...nikka was doing some kind of dumbass presentation and was just going off like he was making salient points

And then all of a sudden just started crying on stage

That's when I was like OMG bro needs help and there's no one to help him because everyone who has tried to help him has clearly washed their hands of him and he's just taking queues from the Kardashians and whoever else is in that orbit.

It's sad watching a brother spiral into oblivion like this :mjcry:
@Walt

Drop a gem on em’

I need an eloquent eviscerating post please and thank you

:feedme:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
He doing this because he want the attention sounds like an excuse. People wasnt ignoring kanye before this. Kanye probably just a black man that is into white supremacy. There are black people that fall into the im black but i like white supremacy category :yeshrug:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Clown

Not shocking at all

Bet Kanye will say he was doing it to expose racists who brought the shirt… watch lol