ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:francis: had to take Spaceship and Two Words off my phone a while back

Classic tracks but knowing what Kanye is now just ruins the listening experience for me
You know what's crazy?

@Walt used to always point out how vapid and foolish this nikka Kanye was and there's times when I would be like "Damn that's a valid point" and then there's times where I'm like "Aw nah man Ye definitely got some classics"

And now everytime this nikka is in the news or does some stupid shyt, Walt's posts about this fool from like a decade ago pop into my head and I'm like damn man....he was 100% right

This nikka is a buffoon and needs help

But the thing is...he's already getting helped. He's all doped up on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds just to get through the day

Remember back in like 2016 I think...nikka was doing some kind of dumbass presentation and was just going off like he was making salient points

And then all of a sudden just started crying on stage

That's when I was like OMG bro needs help and there's no one to help him because everyone who has tried to help him has clearly washed their hands of him and he's just taking queues from the Kardashians and whoever else is in that orbit.

It's sad watching a brother spiral into oblivion like this :mjcry:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i give breh, i decided to let all this kanye shyt entertain me

clearly all this tea party shyt he on is a gold mine

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They feed off of attention.

I don’t know if they could necessarily be “cancelled” breh. They are on an entirely different level of wealth, power, fame and influence. They have huge cult followings. Twitter or no Twitter.

The only way that they could truly be shut down is if they’re locked up in prison, and that’s not gonna happen. I’m a fan of Kanye too.
Sure not totally canceled. But people are lazy. If your not in the usual spots: twitter, fb, shaderoom, youtube, ig etc. You become less relevant.

But the issue is, his fashion is regarded as cool by the youth. Slides, Yeezy, etc.

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is like that Malika situation where people were saying "You don't get it. She is reading from a script".

We know :gucci: . We know that he is doing it for the attention. The issue is that he's willing to disrespect the struggles of his people for that attention.

If people dont comment on it for pages on pages, threads on threads, ig posts on ig posts, he wont get the attention he craves. He does it time and time again because he knows how to get people to react, why waste your day over it. Yall are basically feeding him.

You guys know hes doing it for attention, for a reaction, for publicity, and you still comment on it?

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I’m glad he brought Candace Owens with him cause the think pieces would have added this to the litany of things to blame black men for

:whew:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
This is neither funny nor entertaining.

Sure We've always been hated and disliked, but as time goes on, and im getting older there's a very real escalating anti black sentiment happening more and more and alot of it seems like its coming from puppets that look like us.
Alot of this younger XY whatever generation are either on some self destructive, grimy, trap, shoot em up shyt or just want to totally disassociate themselves from being anything "black".

Idk man, living from the mid 90s into Y2k era to now, And watching the steady change in society. I feel there are some crazy times coming on the horizon. But i guess you can say that about any era. Who knows

lost by design

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
I would like to sit Kanye and Candace Owens down and ask them this: Objectively speaking, if you’re against Black Lives Matter, why aren’t you against White Lives Matter?

Since people like them pride themselves in objectivity, why is one ok but the other is not?

But there would be no point because these extreme c00ns are the least impartial motherfukkers.
You see, I made this comment before I even saw this comment or knew that Candace Owens is co signing it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He didn’t lose you with slavery sounds like a choice to me?
I'm going to admit I was looking sideways at a lot of his stuff cause the music was still hittin...but for real fukk this c00n.

When you add up all of his c00ning...it makes him look like a super c00n. And to defend it is c00nish in and of itself.

This is indefensible.
:snoop: