valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All of the talented and iconic shyt aside, this is one shameless attention seeking muthafukka, brehs.
:pachaha:

He has us talking about him, once again. He knows exactly what he’s doing.
:francis:
Donald Trump tactics. Unless they decide to cancel him like they did Trump from twitter, that mansophere guy people like on here, etc. He will continue.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You c00ns will still lineup to buy his shyt shoes/merch and listen to his albums. If he dies tomorrow it would be a great day

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ye is broke and will do anything for money. Sad shyt

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Y’all think Candace Owens done had him up in her mouth?

He probably had nothing on but them Dora The Explorer boots like my mans that did them Bootytalk vids back in the day wearing only Tims
Prince still rockin the timbs breh...and the knee pads

nikka be rockin them shyts like he about to put tile down in a bathroom but he just laying pipe

Don't ask even ask me how

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

ZfIGsHE.gif

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Donald Trump tactics. Unless they decide to cancel him like they did Trump from twitter, that mansophere guy people like on here, etc. He will continue.

They feed off of attention.

I don’t know if they could necessarily be “cancelled” breh. They are on an entirely different level of wealth, power, fame and influence. They have huge cult followings. Twitter or no Twitter.

The only way that they could truly be shut down is if they’re locked up in prison, and that’s not gonna happen. I’m a fan of Kanye too, but he does way too much.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
If kanye is able to make money off these white lives matter shirts it will support my belief that he is more like a cult leader than an artist or designer. People just buying his shyt because it came from him and they are just followers going along with what other people doing.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man...Graduation is a deeply personal album for me

That shyt dropped as I was graduating from undergrad and it felt like Kanye went into my head and took everything that was going on with me and put that shyt into an album form

This nikka has steadily declined into one of the biggest c00ns I've ever had the displeasure in witnessing in my lifetime

shyt hurts...NGL

:francis: had to take Spaceship and Two Words off my phone a while back

Classic tracks but knowing what Kanye is now just ruins the listening experience for me