Kanye shares private text between him and Diddy….. nikka fukk you!!!

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This dude really needs his mom. What happened to her with his money really broke him mentally and probably was the only real person in his corner. Aint no intervention for a billionaire. The vultures are circling and the industry wants that sacrifice
Well his mom was "just a liberal" according to him. As Cucker Tarlson nodded at his good old boy wearing his whit lives matter fashion and baby fetus pendant. bytch nikka might as well just wore a big old sign that said "c00n for sale!"

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Part of what some people don't understand is that you cant "get" someone medical support unless they are truly disabled mentally.

The decision to step into the world of mental health means surrendering your ego. Finally leaving behind the grandiose fantasy world of being who you wish you were ("GENIUS. GREATEST ARTIST OF OUR TIME. REVOLUTIONARY THINKER!! JESUS!!!") and finally love who you actually are and love the world around you.

Koonye don't want to give that up. Some narcisstis enjoy and prefer being narcissts. Some people enjoy living in a contentious, competitive world where no one understands them and they must keep drawing negativity and victimhood to their lives.

Koonye is suffering. His sense of judgement is deeply impaired by his ego and his need to be seen. But he knows what he's doing. He knows the lifestyle he is living. He knows he is more "controversial" and annoying than he is respected. He likes that. He is putting out White Lives Matter shirt and embracing white supremacists because he knows its sadistic and a mockery. Because having never learned healthier and more mature ways to love themselves and receive attention as children, the narcissist relies on simple minded, immature behaviors to do so.

It's not to about elevating any "love" or connection to others or any of that nonsense poetry he writes. It's all about him.

Yup. Folks out here treating him like some kind of unaware victim of his own mind. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ima stop speaking on him .. but if I was folks I would stop fukking with him. Sharing private texts/conversations is wack as hell .. no matter who does it. Let him cook because with his attention span he’ll be whining about something else shortly. I don’t respect folks that do this shyt. Let them white folks have/ keep him.He’s white boy lost.
Puff is obviously trying to avoid saying anything via text.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Crazy how long Kanye has been on his c00n arch. I knew what time was when he uttered "If I ever a kid I might even make him vote republican, so everybody know he love white people, I just want him to be someone that people like, have a easy life not like Yeezy life" like that shyt was 11 years ago he didn't just start yesterday. His infatuation with Trump, Slavery was a choice tangent, him selling Yeezy jackets and shirts with the confederate flag and the phrase "I ain't coming down"... but now his fellow rappers are finally checking him?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This shows he doesnt believes that white lives matter t shirt. Jews? That shows he conscious but just saying stuff to be contentious.
He did an interview with some French media outlet and he explained it. He said he saw white people wearing BLM shirts as if they were doing him a favor reminding him his life mattered (something he already knew) and his response with that shirt was “ok, your life matters too :yeshrug:

He compared it to when people watched the Jeen-yus documentary and the 3rd part showed him acting crazy, so when he would be at these parties, people would ask him is he good, and he would respond “yes, are YOU good?”

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
He did an interview with some French media outlet and he explained it. He said he saw white people wearing BLM shirts as if they were doing him a favor reminding him his life mattered (something he already knew) and his response with that shirt was “ok, your life matters too :yeshrug:

He compared it to when people watched the Jeen-yus documentary and the 3rd part showed him acting crazy, so when he would be at these parties, people would ask him is he good, and he would respond “yes, are YOU good?”
:snooze:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Puffy *supposedly* has so much blood on his hands. Not surprised he told Kanye to come catch a fade.