Kanye shares private text between him and Diddy….. nikka fukk you!!!

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
Kanye is really TRL poster that got rich

:russ:
  • Mentally ill
  • Obsessed with PAWGs
  • Casually antisemitic
wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort.gif

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ye is what her names little brother from Ozark.

I wouldn’t talk to him about anything cuz he can’t shut the fukk up. He’ll rat you out for fun.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people acting like this dude doesn't have an actual clinically mental problem?

He's clearly having episodes in real time for the world to see

And instead of people and celebrities coming together and speaking out saying "Kanye needs help right now, let's give the man some distance and medical support"

It's all "I cant believe he said that, he did what? how could he do this and that and the third?" sigh

Smh this is a spectator generation
He’s not asking for any help or support he’s out here acting a damn fool. Also wasn’t he the one trying to say Kim abd them wanted him committed blah blah Kanye is another trump , he turns on anyone and everyone and says crazy shyt

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why are people acting like this dude doesn't have an actual clinically mental problem?

He's clearly having episodes in real time for the world to see

And instead of people and celebrities coming together and speaking out saying "Kanye needs help right now, let's give the man some distance and medical support"

It's all "I cant believe he said that, he did what? how could he do this and that and the third?" sigh

Smh this is a spectator generation
That's a grown man, a billionaire, and he's FULLY aware of his actions. None of these other celebrities should be watching over him like he's a child. I'm watching this Kanye shyt because he's about to cross that line that not even his crazy ass can come back from. And when that happens, I'll be sitting there watching with a satisfied smirk on my face.

• Dude never smiles, but had no problem smiling wearing that red hat with Trump.

• Said slavery was a choice without even blinking.

• Designs clothing that homeless people wouldn't even wear.

• WORE A fukkING WHITE LIVES MATTER shyt WITH QUEEN OF THE c00nS, CANDACE OWENS

I STILL don't understand why people fukk with him. He's shown multiple times that he's fukking been gone off the deep in. Let them cacs use him since he's stupid damn stupid to see it. The people don't need or want Kanye.