Kanye Rants Again About Zionists, Hov, GAP, Kim K, Drake, Adidas & More UPDATE: Azaleia Banks Chimes In

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

pizza for lunch I guess.

Please lets not use the word "pizza" in a thread about the hidden hollywood cabals. Its still very triggering for some of us who dont quite feel we truly got to the bottom of pizza gate:francis:

Not saying I believe all of that btw,just saying there was something there. How much we will never know:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • French are colonizers and own 80% of banks in Africa

:wow:

Hes not as dumb as he looks,but definitely as crazy.

It has to be something that causes all the black men who tell the truth,who have the capacity to reach the masses,To either lose all they marbles or get caught up in sexually deviant shyt. Maybe the universe isnt ready for the truth to come out. Or maybe these men are truly being drugged.

Or maybe enough people tell you to shut up because you sound crazy,and you eventually believe it because of your subconscious:respect:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Kanye isn’t crazy but when you live in a society there are certain lines you can’t cross and he’s crossed a lot of lines

He’s a narcissist and he doesn’t hold himself accountable for who he crosses the majority of Americans are heavily indoctrinated with society’s taboos he’s fighting a losing battle.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Kanye isn’t crazy but when you live in a society there are certain lines you can’t cross and he’s crossed a lot of lines

He’s a narcissist and he doesn’t hold himself accountable for who he crosses the majority of Americans are heavily indoctrinated with society’s taboos he’s fighting a losing battle.
"Jesus Christ, Hitler, Ye, third-party, sponsor that nikka". Kanye is fukking crazy.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes not as dumb as he looks,but definitely as crazy.

It has to be something that causes all the black men who tell the truth,who have the capacity to reach the masses,To either lose all they marbles or get caught up in sexually deviant shyt. Maybe the universe isnt ready for the truth to come out. Or maybe these men are truly being drugged.

Or maybe enough people tell you to shut up because you sound crazy,and you eventually believe it because of your subconscious:respect:

He's not dumb, but he ain't that smart either. He just knows anecdotes and cliff notes. All his info is surface level shiit

Daps
Reppin
St louis
kanye is a bipolar,closeted homosexual c00n,
narcissist suffering from delusions of grandeur
and the guilt of murdering his mother who's weight
didnt fit his image in the white world.
kanye's eyes show a man that longs
for death but not to courage to put
the gun in his mouth and apply 4 pounds
of pressure.....he's black when he needs
sympathy and sells.
Before he sucked trump off on national tv
he was the (weirdo savior) to a$$holes that
felt they were special for putting their pants on
to me.......still a successful Black man so i supported him.

Today he's a loud mouthed c00n that should be shunned
by his people........how you a genius using other peoples music.
In my day a genius picked up instruments and made original magic.
fukk kanye west.

UKVu0t8.gif

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Won't be surprised if he doesn't see 2024 at this rate. It seems he's heading toward impending doom. He said it himself he's in his Pac in Vegas era