Kanye Rants Again About Zionists, Hov, GAP, Kim K, Drake, Adidas & More UPDATE: Azaleia Banks Chimes In

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
question, when did Jewish people get on Kanye's radar

I never heard him mention them in his previous albums and interviews from back in the day

did Kanye run into some slick Jews that tried to get over on him ?
They haven't. Its why he isn't a threat. This nikka is crazy but no one cares. Any other celeb would have been forced to bow but everyone knows this dude is crazy. No one is afraid of Kanye. The only ppl who are willing to work with his silly ass are those who want to leech off his fame, he he knows it. That's the source of his periodic rants. Every nowband then he realizes nobody fukks with him and it eats him up inside.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yall nikkas so Indoctrinated in here :mjlol:

They will either kill you, or make the world believe you’re crazy

All the shyt Kanye has seen in the music and fashion industries, u damn right he’s fukked up, he’s not crazy tho…they killed his mama, he don’t give a fukk
His ass would be right there talking shyt about you if Louis, Nike, Gucci called

Stop falling for this every year

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

I never heard him mention them in his previous albums and interviews from back in the day

bytch ass nikka wasn't allowed in that inner circle now he has a vendetta against the lil hats.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

He saw all the controversy Kyrie Irvng stirred up and said “Hold My Swatiska”

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched a few minutes it's actually really sad

that man needs his meds to organize his thoughts. he might have a few coherent ones, but it's all jumbled nonsense from a paranoid bi polar mf when he's in that state.