Kanye Rants Again About Zionists, Hov, GAP, Kim K, Drake, Adidas & More UPDATE: Azaleia Banks Chimes In

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
President Trump would have no problem pardoning Thugger but unfortunately the case isn't federal. :francis:
He would do it too. Just to fukk with that DA and then say some shyt like she only went after Thug because she was sleeping with his rival who was really doing all the crime while Thug was just a beloved pillar of the community.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
nikka wants to edgelord but is mad when people get offended at edgelording

When you’re an edgelord you’re supposed to just :umad:

Not cry about “why can’t I talk about Hitler :mjcry:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Julz trying to pretend like she's a neutral or innocent bystander. Everyone surrounding Kanye knows he's mentally ill and unstable. They know he constantly goes on outrageous rants and makes inappropriate statements. But they also know he's still rich, he hands out money like candy, his parties always have great catering, and there are rich nikkas in the room alongside him so you can get your slut shyt on. She is a WHORE by the real definition of the word, not the flimsy way it's thrown out today. She will do anything for money, she has no values and is a vulture of all things including culture. Yet that's who Kanye hanging with. Yikes.

That should not have been recorded. There were other whores in that room who had enough god damn sense to think maybe I shouldn't put this shyt on live because it could stop the gravy train or make us look bad. I don't even fukk with Kanye but bro...get that bytch out of your vicinity.