Kanye Celebrates his 46th Birthday with Chlöe Bailey, Lil Durk, Freddie Gibbs, & Sushi served off a Naked Woman

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
We're try hards because we don't want to rock with a man that said slavery is a choice and pals around with the likes of Candace Owens, Nick Fuentes, and Donald Trump?! :gucci:
Yes. IRL no one truly gives a f**k. It’s a TheColi thing.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Just admit you're talking out your ass and leave it at that.
Not admitting anything. :yeshrug:

You’re upset because folks still f**k with Ye.

Ye has done more for actual black folks than you and I combined. He’s changed black folks’ lives directly and indirectly. That’s a fact.

You’re quite passionate about this.

Hopefully, you are actually helping black folks instead of just grandstanding on a messageboard.

To answer you before you ask. No I am not helping black folks right now in my life. Been there, done that.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not admitting anything. :yeshrug:

You’re upset because folks still f**k with Ye.

Ye has done more for actual black folks than you and I combined. He’s changed black folks’ lives directly and indirectly. That’s a fact.

You’re quite passionate about this.[\b]

Hopefully, you are actually helping black folks instead of just grandstanding on a messageboard.

To answer you before you ask. No I am not helping black folks right now in my life. Been there, done that.

Says the guy who has multiple posts in this thread defending Kanye's honor. :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
699ba05169ee440db5b87de112497b47_md.png

That girl already got cottage cheese in the legs????? :patrice:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Says the guy who has multiple posts in this thread defending Kanye's honor. :mjlol:
Quote me defending Ye. If I was, I’d have no shame.

I like how you attempted to deflect since you can’t disprove anything.

More people showed up to Ye’s party than most black empowerment and town hall meetings.