Kanye Celebrates his 46th Birthday with Chlöe Bailey, Lil Durk, Freddie Gibbs, & Sushi served off a Naked Woman

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I just wish we can just not talk about him anymore. Whenever he says anything just don’t post it online, or even talk about him. Him and his wife thrive on attention whether good or bad.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Kanye will always get bailed out because we have a group of desperate low IQ, attention starved black folks who will associate with him no matter what. The only thing we enforce as a collective is snitching. Everything else is accepted and fair game. Kanye should be in a Burger King by his damn self reflecting his life decisions.
Plenty of black celebrities in history have done things either on the level or worse than what Kanye did, and people still fukk with them :yeshrug:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
TheColi is the only place that hates Ye. I’m being truly honest. That’s all races I’ve interacted. Most people are indifferent and still are fans. :yeshrug:

I always sense dudes on here are try hards.
We're try hards because we don't want to rock with a man that said slavery is a choice and pals around with the likes of Candace Owens, Nick Fuentes, and Donald Trump?! :gucci:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Plenty of black celebrities in history have done things either on the level or worse than what Kanye did, and people still fukk with them :yeshrug:

Yes because money and clout reigns supreme. If we can find a way to ignore what black celebrities do and say like we do when we see bums on the street or when Jehovah witnesses knock on our door we will be 5 times better off.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yes because money and clout reigns supreme. If we can find a way to ignore what black celebrities do and say like we do when we see bums on the street or when Jehovah witnesses knock on our door we will be 5 times better off.
The truth of the matter is most people do care. It’s easy to say be indifferent, but this thread is 4 pages long. Whether the reaction is a positive or negative, people are still giving that person attention. If they truly didn’t care, they would ignore it altogether.