Kanye Celebrates his 46th Birthday with Chlöe Bailey, Lil Durk, Freddie Gibbs, & Sushi served off a Naked Woman

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:

There’s always gon be haters, that’s the way it is
Hater n***as, marry hater b**ches and have hater kids - Ye
I've been a ye Stan but he's been saying some wild, flagrant shyt about black people, not just his words but actions too. Cosigning white supremacists? This the hill you want to die on? Can't defend him anymore :beli:.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
TheColi is the only place that hates Ye. I’m being truly honest. That’s all races I’ve interacted. Most people are indifferent and still are fans. :yeshrug:

I always sense dudes on here are try hards.
I have said this for years.

Dudes on here hate everything,they slander The Minister,Rizza Islam,women with phat asses (call them gross),government whistleblowers,Cats who lift weights,Rappers who actually know how to rap.....the list goes on and on....I'm starting to think these are Indian and white broads behind these keyboards.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I've been a ye Stan but he's been saying some wild, flagrant shyt about black people, not just his words but actions too. Cosigning white supremacists? This the hill you want to die on? Can't defend him anymore :beli:.
Im not defending. I said folks in the real world are indifferent to Ye and still rock with him and his music. I’ve only witnessed angst for Ye on here. Which is my truth.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I have said this for years.

Dudes on here hate everything,they slander The Minister,Rizza Islam,women with phat asses (call them gross),government whistleblowers,Cats who lift weights,Rappers who actually know how to rap.....the list goes on and on....I'm starting to think these are Indian and white broads behind these keyboards.
These “black” folks are all over the place. In the real world, black folks don’t resort to calling someone a c00n because they disagree or have a different view. I’m at an age and direction in my life that it’s :yeshrug:.