Kanye and Jay-Z, fakkkers and kkkoons? Says its ok for...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Jay probably told her to tweet that, pathetic

remember when he interviewed her & asked "Tupac or Biggie?" she said BIG, Jigga is still bitter :pacspit:

So the interviewer asks "Tupac or Biggie".....not "Tupac, Jay, or Biggie"......shut up idiot...and honestly who cares...they make a song with a c00n title perform the song for cacs

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
We did to ourselves by not saying anything there is a reason they perform the song multiple times and cac thinks they get a pass because of that song

They knew what they were doing. Jay and Ye know that most of their fans are white and white people love saying that word. The song was going to be a hit anyway because of the beat and the hook, but add the word 'nikka' on there and white folks will absolutely love it. The song feels more "authentic" that way, and it gives them a chance to say that word with a bigass grin on their face.

As a matter of fact, the censored version of the track is titled "ballin in paris" which actually makes way more sense than "nikkas in paris" but whites aren't willing to hear any of that. Entertainers been acting socially irresponsible for monetary gain. If blacks got in their ass about it, they'd just hit us with the :yeshrug: and their white fans will agree and say we're being "too sensitive" and its "just a word".

Props to Chapelle for quitting his show when he realized that whites were laughing a little too loudly at the racial jokes without actually understanding them and maintaining his dignity so they don't make him do stupid shyt like put on a dress :scusthov:

Also Gwenyth paltrow is the worst "actress" of all time. :pacspit:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Disrespecting Black ppl is whats hot in the streets. We dont even respect ourselves. Here's to n!gger losing its history and making a come back in 2024.:shaq2:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
too many "We shall overcomes". and corny ass shyt like the burial of the word has caused this.

if nikkas just got up one day and slapped fire from white folks for saying the word, this shyt woulda been avoided.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i saw the song was gonna be a single, i knew it was only a matter of time before fukkery like this would occur.

i honestly don't even know what to think. on one hand, she's a dumb bytch trying to be cute with it. on the other hand, Jay and Ye did it to themselves.

you're selling your music to a broad public, you want them to buy your music, buy concert tickets, rock with it, but you want to forbid the fans from saying certain lyrics or even saying certain song names? i think it's corny when most people use the word but i don't think the responsibility falls strictly on the white fans who use the word. it's also who wrote the songs knowing damn well who their fans are.

then again i'm canadian so whatever :krs: