Kanye and Jay-Z, fakkkers and kkkoons? Says its ok for...

Preach The Good Word

Friend Gang
Daps
Reppin
A Holy Place
Demonic thread. She only tweeted this because of the name of the song and Jay-Z (demon rapper) and Kanye West (demon rapper) are the two artist on the song.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Talking bout c00ns smh practice what you preach. fukk if it's 2012 idc what your excuse is to gice white people a pass to use "nikka" in any content these are white people who only want to use it because they want to fit in to an "urban culture" they don't give two shyts about black people

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I honestly,don't think it's a big deal. Never have. I look at it like:

I use the word bytch but would never call a women a bytch.
I use the word faq, but would never call a fakkit a faq.
I use the word CAC but would never call a cracker a cracker.

It's a new world breh.

nikka you make no sense, so basically as long as they don't say it to some ones face its cool?

:what:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Talking bout c00ns smh practice what you preach. fukk if it's 2012 idc what your excuse is to gice white people a pass to use "nikka" in any content these are white people who only want to use it because they want to fit in to an "urban culture" they don't give two shyts about black people

this is even more reason to allow it IMO.

We took they shyt, made it our shyt and now they want to be down so bad they trying to use it like us. :win:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
nikka you make no sense, so basically as long as they don't say it to some ones face its cool?

:what:

That's the standard you impose. You DON'T want them saying it to your face, because best believe they saying it behind your back.

I'm saying, let them make that choice for how they choose to be perceived. It's just a word. A word which was one point powerful but now is kinda played out.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
§ansprix™;345445 said:
I mean yeah it's fukked up....but at the end of the day, it's the name of a song, so you can't be too mad.

Yes you can. There's no need for her to say it. It's pushing the boundaries too far. If she likes the song, let her sing it in private.....no need to for her to feel as though she can comfortably say it openly. Let her say it around Kanye/Jay if she must.

But no need to broadcast it on TWITTER to millions of ppl who are gonna feel "well now it's cool if I run around doing it too."

People like Jay/Kanye - despite them obviously being human, and being black, they dont live in the same world as regular black people. The existance famous people will millions of dollars live is 100% different from our worlds.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I don't think it's a big deal. And I'm one of the few people that can smell a c00n from a mile away. And honestly what do y'all want her to say, NIP?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes you can. There's no need for her to say it. It's pushing the boundaries too far. If she likes the song, let her sing it in private.....no need to for her to feel as though she can comfortably say it openly. Let her say it around Kanye/Jay if she must.

But no need to broadcast it on TWITTER to millions of ppl who are gonna feel "well now it's cool if I run around doing it too."

People like Jay/Kanye - despite them obviously being human, and being black, they dont live in the same world as regular black people. The existance famous people will millions of dollars live is 100% different from our worlds.

what the fukk does that even mean? what does the life of a "regular" black person have to do with her innocuous use of a term that was coined by two black friends of hers? how does this impact the life of a "regular" black person?

maybe "regular black people" should lighten the fukk up.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
They shoulda just named it something else. They might not care, but they gonna fukk around and get some people slumped cause of this.

And white people say the word, some of em as much as black people. I've heard asians say it, indians, everybody wanna say it now.

I wish these motherfukkas with influence would be above dumb shyt like this, but what do you expect from a 40 year old dope boy and a metrosexual mangina