Kanye and Jay-Z, fakkkers and kkkoons? Says its ok for...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
its silly because of the double entendre, oh yeah its hip-hop its cool, she can use the word...

but the irony is...its is two n-word in paris...

when you flip...its just laughable...the only neutrality is if everyone is referred to as the n-word, which the younger crowd does...

but really, how can self-respecting person, take on such a word like its truly a good thing...then rap about nuking other n-words, because they all they know?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
what the fukk does that even mean? what does the life of a "regular" black person have to do with her innocuous use of a term that was coined by two black friends of hers? how does this impact the life of a "regular" black person?

maybe "regular black people" should lighten the fukk up.

I'm saying "regular black person/regular person" in the sense that rich people don't even have the same mindset as "regular people" white or black.

If you got a $200 million dollars in the bank, NOTHING about your life, other than you breathing air, is the same as mine. Your mentality is different, ur day is different, ur thought process is different.....most importantly you don't have the same cares/concerns.

Everything is all good to you b/c you dont live in the world that it affects. In this case the "it" is allowing her to use the n-word freely.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Yes you can. There's no need for her to say it. It's pushing the boundaries too far. If she likes the song, let her sing it in private.....no need to for her to feel as though she can comfortably say it openly. Let her say it around Kanye/Jay if she must.

But no need to broadcast it on TWITTER to millions of ppl who are gonna feel "well now it's cool if I run around doing it too."

People like Jay/Kanye - despite them obviously being human, and being black, they dont live in the same world as regular black people. The existance famous people will millions of dollars live is 100% different from our worlds.

I understand what you mean. I think it's wrong too.

Daps
Don't get the big deal either. Should she say "black guys in Paris" to make it even more awkward? It's the name of the damn song.

Don't get mad at Gwyneth.Take it to Ye and Jay.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
They shoulda just named it something else. They might not care, but they gonna fukk around and get some people slumped cause of this.

And white people say the word, some of em as much as black people. I've heard asians say it, indians, everybody wanna say it now.

I wish these motherfukkas with influence would be above dumb shyt like this, but what do you expect from a 40 year old dope boy and a metrosexual mangina

Don't get the big deal either. Should she say "black guys in Paris" to make it even more awkward? It's the name of the damn song.

Don't get mad at Gwyneth.Take it to Ye and Jay.

I don't listen to radio,but how do white radio announcers announce the song anyway? "N-word in Paris"? "That Ye and Jay song"? :russ:

YBE

Banned
Daps
:lolbron:

0604-gwenith-paltrow-on-stage-twitter-2.jpg

"Gwyneth Paltrow ignited a firestorm of criticism after blasting the N-word for her one million Twitter followers this weekend....while describing a Jay-Z and Kanye West concert in Paris.

Paltrow was rocking out Friday at the "Watch the Throne Tour"....when she decided to send a twitter pic of herself on stage (above) with the rappers and the caption "Ni**as in Paris for real." If you've been under a rock -- or if you're Kris Jenner -- that's the title of a Jay and Kanye song."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/04/gwyneth-paltrow-tweet-n-word-in-paris-jay-z-kanye-west/

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Whhoooooooooo giiiiiiiiives a fuuuuuuuuuck.

She's obviously not a racist. Furthermore if you're still letting the weight of a *word* affect you that much, you stand for extremely little and you need to straighten out your priorities.

Hahaha she didn't even use the g letter and still got roasted by people who don't know how to be productive with their time.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Whhoooooooooo giiiiiiiiives a fuuuuuuuuuck.

She's obviously not a racist. Furthermore if you're still letting the weight of a *word* affect you that much, you stand for extremely little and you need to straighten out your priorities.

Hahaha she didn't even use the g letter and still got roasted by people who don't know how to be productive with their time.

i agree. when i read this, i was like :manny:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Jay probably told her to tweet that, pathetic

remember when JAY-Z interviewed her & asked "Tupac or Biggie?" she said BIG, Jigga is still bitter :pacspit: