Kansas Supreme Court: Citizens don't have a fundamental right to vote

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Republicans rolling back voting rights :cheers:. Now black people will be able to more effectively don't vote FORCING the Democrats to pay attention to us and deal with us with RESPECT. Then they'll have to WORK for the black vote. I mean, black people won't be able to vote, but finally Democrats will have to bring something to the table that's not symbolic. I've been informed by a prominent #Bothsider that it's not about tangibles, so I'm sure they'll have some other non symbolic, non tangible for us to not be able to vote for :yes:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why did you leave me and @JT-Money out? :dwillhuh:
Well I thought @JT-Money had relapsed and was back on that shyt since I hadn’t saw him post in a while. But for the life of me tho I can’t understand why he chooses to sell his butt to racist white men for his fixes when he has enough money to afford it. That fakkit walks the blade because he loves it. If yall travel to a MAGA rally don’t share a room with that nikka he’s on that Marcel time:ufdup::dame:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I thought @JT-Money had relapsed and was back on that shyt since I hadn’t saw him post in a while. But for the life of me tho I can’t understand why he chooses to sell his butt to racist white men for his fixes when he has enough money to afford it. That fakkit walks the blade because he loves it. If yall travel to a MAGA rally don’t share a room with that nikka he’s on that Marcel time:ufdup::dame:
You always making these gay ass posts.
:mjlol:
I guess you the new BillyHocean.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost as if Republicans in this country never really believed in Democracy :ohhh:
Trump and his supporters hate democracy. they're openly, proudly going into November claiming "trump wins, or it's stolen"

and Democrats need to start attacking this, but not out of a position of fear; they need to be mocking the Republicans. i want Biden laughing at Trump for being a coward and a p*ssy, who isn't man enough to give a concession speech

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
All that just to say you a Republican c00n smh
That’s the most dangerous agent on here. The idiots eat it up because they think it’s a militant chick but it has the exact same views as a 60 year old racist MAGA cac. Some of these boys are going to be hurt when it’s exposed :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You always making these gay ass posts.
:mjlol:
I guess you the new BillyHocean.
I make post saying your gay:mjtf:. You suck dikk so that makes you gay:dame:. Why can’t you understand that you ole ghetto gaggers head ass fakkit c00n. You know what you do in them back alleys with Marcel and nem:umad:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Vote third-party and independent in local elections.
You're only hurting yourself voting for the duopoly.
blanket statements like this are just dumb

where i vote in particular has practically been abandoned by Democrats nationally
if i voted 'independent' in lieu of supporting Dems nationally i would just be electing hardcore sovereign citizen types
who would immediately join the Republicans in finishing off whats left of our school system

under 2 republican governors my state went from 17th to 49th in education from 2011 to 2024. we will soon reach 50th

i will be voting democrat