Kansas Supreme Court: Citizens don't have a fundamental right to vote

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they’re still mad about losing their abortion ban, so since they can’t win they try to find a loophole because based on a
technicality they probably could win in the Supreme Court if they ever did try to prevent people from voting because the Constitution doesn’t exactly grant people the right to vote.

Keep voting for Donald Trump because Biden won’t buy you a Big Mac you bozos

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:jbhmm: Starting to notice a pattern with you, @skylove4. @Dr. Acula made a good post placing responsibility where it should naturally lie. Within one minute, here you go, starting with the goofy shyt. You're a deflection artist. Your goal here is to deflect responsibility off a Democratic party so comically inept that you can no longer defend it, so you blame disaffected regular people instead.

You should be ashamed but, considering that c00n ass avvy, I see shame is not an emotion you're familiar with.

Do it again, you'll be negged every time. Welcome to election 2024.

Back to Dr Acula's point, yes, this is on the duly elected federal government. Unfortunately, they seem unable to enforce anything on our behalf. The question is, how do we MAKE them? Do we have any independent political will left at all? Or are we just Democratic party hangers-on atp?
Best poster on this board

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You've been saying this entire time you won't vote for Dems though. :what: So you're actively choosing the bullet when you don't have to. :what:

I mean the republicans pull stunts like this constantly and yet the dems remain quiet and dont seem to care. why should we continue to vote for their weak and ineffective corrupt asses. we on our way to being a permanent underclass...:what: do people not understand this???

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I mean the republicans pull stunts like this constantly and yet the dems remain quiet and dont seem to care. why should we continue to vote for their weak and ineffective corrupt asses. we on our way to being a permanent underclass...:what: do people not understand this???

They pull stunts like this constantly because they're in the majority constantly. How do people not understand this? :what:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They pull stunts like this constantly because they're in the majority constantly. How do people not understand this? :what:

:comeon: but yet your mad at me when the dems should be doing the same on the opposite end of the spectrum... But the voters keep choosing them :beli: