Kamala sympathizes with Gaza victims and pledges to end massacre. Israeli ministers lash out

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
"i see you and i hear you"

"i will not be silent"

juelz-talking.gif

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

that guy

Superstar
Daps
fukk them

they were going to support trump anyway

outside of a few jews, no potential democrat voting Americans gonna be upset by this.
Nahh, Biden has received more money from Israel than any other politician in US history and he’s not even Jewish :heh:

Biden said numerous times he’s a zionist. Netanyahu is hurt that Biden stepped down.

Now that Biden is gone they’ll most likely go with trump over Kamala

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Nahh, Biden has received more money from Israel than any other politician in US history and he’s not even Jewish :heh:

Biden said numerous times he’s a zionist. Netanyahu is hurt that Biden stepped down.

Now that Biden is gone they’ll most likely go with trump over Kamala
They fukked themselves because until July 4th, Netanyahu hadn't spoken to Trump in YEARS.

Trump is the type to make Netanyahu kiss his ass to make up for pissing him off and "betraying" him

But the relationship grew bitter after the 2020 presidential election when Netanyahu congratulated Biden on his victory – something that infuriated the former president who considered the move disloyal. “F**k him,” Trump told Axios at the time.

Trump has also claimed that Netanyahu betrayed him in the final months of his presidency, arguing that Israel, at the 11th hour, declined to participate in the 2020 airstrike that killed top Iranian general Qasem Soleimani. Netanyahu “let us down,” Trump said at a rally in October 2023.

Trump is a piece of shyt who will definitely be worse for Palestinians. But he's a vindictive piece of shyt who won't bend over like Biden did to get fukked...by anyone not named Vladimir