Kamala rather address a COLORED sorority than the israel prime minster- Fox

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Wow. he wanted to say a college sorority out loud, but his racism couldn't allow it and said his truth, "colored"

imagine the off air conversations
he sure didn’t want to say “college”, this was him going out of his way to be racist, there is absolutely zero need to make the distinction, as there really aren’t any other kinds of sororities in modern society.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is why all that "Kamala isn't black" shyt not gonna gain traction. They sure as fukk treating her like she's black lol.
:dead:

I also think the blatant racism like this is in part because they want black people to react.
They want race to be an issue because they think the American public is gonna say "Kamala just talks about race too much" if she's responding to every pot shot. In reality this didn't work against Obama and prob won't work against her either.
No, they want the candidate to react... by ensuring that there's no appearance of favoritism. That's why Obama always addressed the black community's concerns by speaking from the perspective of non-blacks. This even works on legitimately pro-black candidates.

I think the klansman said "college" only bc of contextual cues. He mentioned that it was summertime, as in, college isn't even in session rn, why would she be talking to STUDENTS??

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Maybe he said college? :mjlol:

AsWuspU.png
Cacs tried the same shyt when that news reporter called the Lakers, “The Los Angeles N***ers” when reporting Kobe’s death. :childplease:

Mf’s were talking about she said “Nakers”. :snoop:

Like, even if the bytch meant to say the right word on air, she couldn’t control her inner racism when discussing a black person. That’s the real problem.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
It's a smart play. It's going to bring the worst racism and misogyny out of the conservatives. Two things the claim they don't do anymore

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its not the first time hes said some racist shyt though..thats why hes employed by Fox in the first place.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
he sure didn’t want to say “college”, this was him going out of his way to be racist, there is absolutely zero need to make the distinction, as there really aren’t any other kinds of sororities in modern society.
Yeah that’s where he messes up. Shouldn’t be so mad that it makes you sound like that. Bet he won’t do that again. Pronounce your words!! You get paid to talk! Oh well, too bad he works for Fox News :russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I caught part of Bibi speech..utter trite and sucking up bullshyt. Dude spoke as if Israel is another US state.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres a faint "g" in there if you listen closely. But whats the debate when hes probably using the n word rampant behind the scenes.

But im sure Dems will double down for the next week on this to rile us up. Rather than sitting down and coming up with a black agenda/policy:respect:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
How is he a c00n? His coworker made an off handed comment surrounding his race. He's not there saying yup yup yup, colored! Again this happens all the time in corporate settings. That brother is just trying to survive. Like I said before, if you're in a corporate setting, it's best to handle it through HR / Ethics. Build a case, get him fired, leave with a silver parachute.
Ya'll are victim blaming essentially. Go after that cracker!

I get what ya sayin but Kilmeade is a Star Player on Cacs & Friends,its gonna take more than his sayin "colored" to get him up out