Kamala Invites Central Park 5 Victims To Speak At DNC Convention!

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
@Pazzy

Biden was awesome and Kamala is gonna be even more awesome.

Democrats have never done anything wrong. Why u such a hater?

Seriously. I need a serious answer because I’ve never seen democrats ever do anything wrong and u still in here with a bitter beer face. Speak on it my dude liking breh.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pazzy

Biden was awesome and Kamala is gonna be even more awesome.

Democrats have never done anything wrong. Why u such a hater?

Seriously. I need a serious answer because I’ve never seen democrats ever do anything wrong and u still in here with a bitter beer face. Speak on it my dude liking breh.

You lying your ass off. Next.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
stop with these disingenuous responses already. She didnt do shyt but invite the central park 5 to speak at the dnc convention. :mjlol: thats NOTHING. Trump wasnt even in public office at the time of that central park shyt. He just had enough money to post that racist bullshyt in the newspaper. That was 1989. At this point, yall need to start displaying some level of intelligence. Yall making her look even worse than shes making herself look. Yall thinking the whole forum is dumb like yall.

Got damn you’re an idiot :why:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why would anyone have a problem with this? The Harris team needs to also get some of the people that Trump and his pops discriminated against in the 70s for his apartments, the people he scammed with Trump University, etc.
Well for one, Kamala Harris is notorious for imprisoning black men for crimes they didn’t commit. She was endorsed by the SFPD, one of the most racist police departments in the nation. I’ll be back in the morning to shut this thread down with facts.

She literally laughed at a black man who was sentenced for a crime that he didn’t commit. He ended up being exonerated and the government had to pay him $13 million. Why didn’t they invite him to speak?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Agree and show the contrast between trump a convicted felon who abused the rules for himself and the innocent men he tried to smear who were children and were not guilty of any of those crimes. There is a huge difference between this and having a guy like hulk hogan
What contrast? :heh:

Trump wrote a letter. Kamala’s office actually did the prosecuting of innocent black men.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is how you do it. Bring on the army of small contractors that Trump just refused to pay. Just make a 10 minute montage for the convention of people talking about how Trump fukked them over.
You do know that montage would be massively longer for Kamala Harris right?

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Daniel Larsen was in a California prison serving a life sentence when he received the news he had awaited more than a decade. A federal court in Los Angeles had thrown out his conviction for carrying a concealed knife.

Two judges concluded that jurors who convicted Larsen would never have found him guilty had they heard from additional witnesses who saw a different man with the knife. Larsen’s attorney, who has since been disbarred, failed to adequately investigate the case and identify the witnesses before the trial, the judges found.

But two years after he was supposed to be released, Larsen remains behind bars while the California attorney general appeals the decision.
The state’s main argument: He did not file his legal paperwork seeking release on time.

California Atty. Gen.Kamala D. Harris, whose office maintains that evidence still points to Larsen’s guilt, accuses him and his attorneys of filing a petition seeking his release more than six years after he was legally required to do so. Prosecutors question whether the judges had the authority to hear Larsen’s petition for release.

Kamala threw an innocent black man BACK in prison after serving 10 years for a crime he didn’t commit with the reason being “he waited to long to file his petition” :wow:

Did Kamala Harris apologize to Daniel Larson? :jbhmm: