Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Bernie stumped and asked his supporters to vote for her numerous times. This old evil Lloyd Blankfein dikk sucking hoe is a demonic liar. She's disgusting.

P.S. I voted for Bernie and then voted for Stein A WOMAN. Since Trump's win she has NOT stood with Black folks at all. fukk off pandering bytch.

Release those Goldman Sach's speech transcripts :umad:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
What a dumb bytch. You would have won if you made Bernie your VP.

That sexist remark is a code word aim at the great Tariq Nasheed. Tariq gotta be careful out here. Hilary is a white racist who dismantled Haiti and supported her pandering husband in the mass incarceration of black men under his presidency and beyond.

fukk Hilary
fukk Kamala

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Nah it was the smartest move, all women are sensitive about their hair especially black women. they are always ready to commit suicide over that bullshyt, men don't understand. If you get into arguments with a lot of women, just diss their hair, that shyt will psychologically scar them for life.

The hair comment wasn't about vanity though. :sas2:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
It’s more women then men that vote

:jbhmm:The largest demographic in America is white women. Do you brehs really believe that the majority of American white women will vote for a biracial woman who is married to a white man, when they didn't even vote for a white woman married to a white man.

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Democrats are making the same mistake again. They’re shoving a candidate down peoples throat and using every name in the book to cover up the fact Kamala has no policlies that benefit her base.

Kamala is not generating excitement like Barack did and to make things worse she hasn’t even gotten into the debates which always leaves a trail of bloodshed.

Sidenote: I expect Kamala to use her cac cop husband to help with her on the Midwest. Then I expect Shea butter twitter to go on a full out assault on black men who bring this up like they do with Serena. Interesting times ahead.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hilary damn near stole the primary from Bernie .:mjlol: she only mad Bernie actually made her reveal actual policies and people realized they were bullshyt

she lost to the worst president in history and she still copping pleas
Bush was the worst president

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps

fukk THAT.

THAT EDGES COMMENT WAS PURE GOLD
AND PPL ARE FURIOUS BECAUSE THEY KNOW ITS TRUE.

:devil:
:evil:

Nah it was the smartest move, all women are sensitive about their hair especially black women. they are always ready to commit suicide over that bullshyt, men don't understand. If you get into arguments with a lot of women, just diss their hair, that shyt will psychologically scar them for life.
Just like Hillary, Kamala's campaign will cite this as an attack on Women (a "Black Woman" at that) and there's the added bonus of shytting on heterosexual Black men... Which is America's favorite pastime.

They will play victim and try to pressure the media into looking past her bad policies and try to guilt Black women in Southern primary states to vote for Harris as a form of BW solidarity.