Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Her experience at Howard was a transformative journey that shaped the woman who would run to become the first black woman to serve as President of the United States of America.

imageproxy.php

:troll:

Nah, fukk that. Not only is she too light skinned, but her pictures give off a corny cac vibe. The way she talks, body language. Saw her dancing to Cardi B, straight cac vibes.:scusthov: I bet her husband corny too:scusthov:

The way she moves :scusthov:

Daps
She went there to blacken herself up, just like Obama got with Michelle. Kamala knew from a young age she was going into politics, she knows she can’t really run as a Indian so she needed cred with black folk.

Obama could have won with a white wife. America (read: white people) never viewed him as black. I don't buy that his marriage to Michelle was cynical ploy to strengthen his appeal to black voters decades later when he'd run for President. To me, their love is genuine. :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Lol they spent decades destroying the education system of course they think you're that dumb. Now shut up and blindly vote for this woman like u did for obama you sexist homophobic misogynist bigot

:camby::camby:

Obama was that nikka. You must don't remember how many times they voted against his policies

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby::camby:

Obama was that nikka. You must don't remember how many times they voted against his policies

Lol what?

However you feel about obama after the fact is irrelevant. Its completely subjective so I dont care to argue.

But as an extremely green Congressman with a spotty attendance record and questionable voting pattern, you were expected to vote for him because he was black(ish), articulate, and handsome (was a former Male model).