Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait for the black church tour, this bytch is dumb as fukk.

The people are more dumb, cuz their going to lap up everything she feeds them. I haven't talked to any Black women yet on how they view her, but I gotta feeling they're going to worship her just like Hillary, just like Michelle Obama, etc..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
dumbing down of the masses, it's actually insulting. this bedwench never spit a bar or a verse in her life; and hasn't been in the streets to even know what the lyrics mean. Another raceless pop-itician out of touch with black citizens. Fake and phony. A credentialed up lawyer bowing down to a thot rapper of the minute to demonstrate "alignment"; guess they do have something in common though- both had to slide up and down poles in order to finesse votes, likes and attention. Kamala is trying to hustle her way into voting polls off rich white donorship (ask Steve Mnuchin). :coffee:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are the so called classy educated women like kamala, michelle obama, oprah etc pretending like they relate to trash like cardi b, this is so sad. WTF is this shyt:

i truly hate fake behavior/pandering to the masses like this, it's absolutely ridiculous. :mindblown:

Have you heard who she backed by

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Why are the so called classy educated women like kamala, michelle obama, oprah etc pretending like they relate to trash like cardi b, this is so sad. WTF is this shyt:

i truly hate fake behavior/pandering to the masses like this, it's absolutely ridiculous. :mindblown:

you know why. and I'm not trolling here

because even the most educated black people have to be seen listening to trash rap like Cardi, Offset to connect with younger generations. Why is Cardi B suddenly the Oprah of this generation now? she has a damn 99% approval rating

why is this? I'm not knocking anyone here. just want to hear reasons.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The people are more dumb, cuz their going to lap up everything she feeds them. I haven't talked to any Black women yet on how they view her, but I gotta feeling they're going to worship her just like Hillary, just like Michelle Obama, etc..
Nah, she ran on a platform of criminal justice enhancement to address the issue of absenteeism and truancy rates in schools; where she put the parents in jail (mostly black mothers) instead of addressing the root of the issue. She imposed fines on already impoverished single parent homes and again, would imprison them for non payment. That already lets me know where she's coming from. Not only that, but she's anti-criminal prosecution and civil sanctions for white collar crimes; her track record on that speaks for itself. Not all of us are blinded by the light or the scamming, pandering in favor of her white constituents. I know that I'm not 'bamboozled" by her fake blackness and no one in my circle is.

Daps
It’s unfathomable how people know politics is about as real as WWE yet they follow, support, and choose their favorite candidates every election like good hoes. The belief in democracy is for suckers.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
She will get it easy. A lot of blacks blindly vote Democrat. I hope Bernie runs, that's my guy. I think he's the best just off the way he talks and his body language, but y'all wanna clown him:manny:
thats my dude, too. Hope he announces soon