Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So you have no argument?

I've already stated that I'm voting for biden. I'm absolving myself of anything dem party related after this election though. No need to try and vote shame me, it won't work. At this point the dnc and gop are the same in my eyes. Trump is just an outlier.
I don't know if anyone is a good person if I'm not around them so I have no answer or argument. There's not a politician out there that I can say is a good person.

qwer

Banned
Daps
I think they know this (the smart ones), but they're so hung up on the "lesser of two evils" and "anyone but Trump" narrative, they're willing to be the Dems bytches again.
But I guess what is the alternative sit out and vote and continue to let Trump be office? Like I really don’t know what we should do. Like there’s no alternative as sad as it is

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But I guess what is the alternative sit out and vote and continue to let Trump be office? Like I really don’t know what we should do. Like there’s no alternative as sad as it is
Oh, yeah, we lost regardless, especially as black people. I'm older, and I'm at the point where I'm like fukk it, I'm ready to try something else, and I don't have 20-40 years (maybe) to wait for the Dems/America as a whole to grow a conscious. Also, I lived through the Crack Era, so the orange idiot isn't that scary to me.

GASign

All Star
Daps
Mmmmm. Joe and the h0e it is then.

He almost made Stacey's fat azz cry on tv about not giving her the vp slot while on nbc, so I know she ducked off in a corner somewhere w/ a bucket of fried chicken and a big box of chocolate crying her eyes. If anything, it'll be up to Kopmala to get the job done.

Kamala-Harris-Tree.jpg

Kamala-Harris-Old-D-ck.jpg

Joe-Biden-and-Kamala-Harris-Looks-Like-Someone-Wants-To-Be-Vice-President.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I really hope yall vote biden in so i can sit back and watch all the juelzing when he doesnt do shyt for yall
Have you been paying attention to what the current occupant of the office has been doing? By default Biden will do more to save lives than Trump.