Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
$2,000 A Month Stimulus Check Now That Biden Picked Kamala?
Second stimulus checks: $2,000 a month
Harris, along with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA) introduced the Monthly Economic Crisis Support Act, which would:

• Give up to $2,000 a month to anyone earning up to $120,000 per year.
  • The monthly payment begins to phase out starting at $100,000 per year.
  • Married couples who file jointly would receive up to $4,000.
  • You can receive $2,000 for each dependent (maximum three dependents).

:myman::smugdraper::win:

PS 5, BILLS PAID OFF, BRAND NEW TRUCK

Daps
Dumbest decision of the year. It is an absolute wrap. This entire campaign has been one huge insult to black America. And, in many respects, black people brought this on themselves. We invited vultures like this into our society, begging to be accepted by white liberals, hungry for symbolism rather than substance. I’m disgusted with the black community right now. Too many John Lewises and Obamas and Keisha Bottoms and all manner of other puppets leading black people to the slaughter. A nationwide protest against the police is still underway, and this is what the Democratic Party comes up with in response to Trump? Joe Biden and Kamala Harris? I’m done. I’m finished caring. Our community is filled with too many simple, easily placated drones who clap when told to.

:francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Forgot about this thread.

:unimpressed:

I'm prepared to be called a bot or c--n for my fair reflective of her political career for the next four years.

So, I'll take a break for the next 3 months.

That pic :ohhh:

Looks like it came from an album that Babyface or Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis produced

:wow:

Lawd have mercy on me...

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I know Maya Rudolph is happy. More work for her

And i guess Talib Kweli will make his return to Twitter :francis:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Its soooooooooooooooooo much to unpack here.. :mjlol:

Breh you know:russ::russ:, dam. how have I never seen that. You got a bunch of Indians up there and then when she said extended family I thought it’s bad but at least she is going to get some black people up here now and then boom a bunch of cacs pull up.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
She's better than the alternative which is Pence....convince me he has a soul :coffee:

So you have no argument?

Convince she has a soul like my original post stated :coffee:

I've already said that I'm voting for biden. I'm absolving myself of anything dem party related after this election though. No need to try and vote shame me, it won't work. At this point the dnc and gop are the same in my eyes. Trump is just an outlier.

Keep falling for the okie doke though.

Edit: Maybe I went too far as saying they're the same. But I do believe that the closer you get to the top of both parties, the more it becomes hard to tell whether any of them are for the people or really just there to serve their lobbyists best interests, and money always muddies the waters no matter how it gets cut.

Last edited: