Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
We'll see if On Code means On Code no matter what.

I'm rooting for her, but I don't see the path to victory without the perfect storm of scenarios aligning (Kamala winning the black vote, the female vote, etc.)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
image.jpg
What is she holding?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Wait Charlagmagne is a convicted sex offender? How is it that he is a DJ and interviews young music artist?
Charlamagne pleaded guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor for having alcohol at a party where the alleged incident took place. He was sentenced to three years of probation, but the charge of sexual assault was dropped. Now that accuser Jessica Reid is 32, she wants the criminal case re-opened
.Jul 28, 2018

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Interesting to read back through this thread. I think it's a more accurate sentiment of how people really feel about her.

But thecoli doesn't live in reality.

Bet all my coli cash she gets pushed out at the convention. No way they put her up

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My prediction: as it only becomes more and more inevitable Kamala is going to win and win by a landslide, Trump will remove himself from the race saying that "he beat Joe Biden" to avoid getting destroyed vs someone who looks like Kamala.

People like Trump and his voters always try to save face cowardly instead of taking the L.