Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Unmarried corporate Democrat lol

Sanders, Harris and definitely Biden have better chances than him. And I hate the last two people I just named but Booker has really already been forgotten. He doesn't have the support from small donors Sanders has, doesn't have the backing from the establishment Harris has and doesn't even the celebrity status Biden would have (I'd also bet establishment support would shift from Harris to Biden immediately)

Bory Cooker has no csance
he doesn't have any sizzle, but as the race goes that may actually be a good thing
booker is backed by ny corporate interests, regardless of what he claims about his donors..don't count him out yet.....as prez or v.p candidate

sanders isn't a legit candidate ..he's there to shake things..propose shyt that will never get made into law and to make the other dem.s looks centrist by comparison

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Y'all see this story about Kamala Harris's father is mad about Kamala promoting negative stereotypes about Jamaicans on The Breakfast Club?:

Last edited:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Kamala Harris protecting pedophille priests and dirty cops as DA and nikkas STILL gonna vote for this bytch???

:usureboutthatbreh::usureboutthatbreh::usureboutthatbreh:

I just heard about this. What a deplorable woman. She's a brown Hillary Clinton. Clinton protected a rapist of a child too and laughed about it. :picard:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok so now what they have probably started doing is held off on news and interviews on Kamala Harris. They are gonna give a break to try and make people temporarily forget about her in this ADHD era. I think i read somewhere that the first debates start in June so they may mention her once or twice but I don't think it will go back to hyper promo mode until then. From now they will focus on Bernie alot to appear as if they are being non bias.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump had better call her "Kinky Kamala" in these debates. Nothing else would fit. He has to call her that. I need the entertainment

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You heard me right man. I need something as classic as Crooked Hillary/ Lyin' Ted. I want Kamala to be obliterated in this general election.

Oh and other predictions, Biden will announce he is running within 1 month. He will eventually drop out or his campaign falls apart(havent figured out a date yet) when the media and social media talk alot about both the Crime Bill and his creepy behavior around women and kids. Also because of the story of his son spending money on hookers.

Estranged wife: Biden son wasted money on drugs, prostitutes

The white public who haven't heard of the story will become turned off by Biden at large. Its his son not him but it will be too much drama for them to deal with .

The final two left will be Bernie and Kamala ....The Old southern Boule crowd will spend most of the campaign criticizing Bernie for his numerous comments about reparations for Black people over the years and rightfully so....but they won't hold Kamala to the same standards and instead will lift her up because of her HBCU history and then complete the push to let her be the nominee.

Kamala will have Eric Holder as her running mate to help get more Black support. To address people who say that she will lose white support by joining with Eric Holder, she will have many white male governors endorse her.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said the same thing when I saw her Breakfast Club interview. That shyts in my family. I know an alchy when I see one

She is fighting her demons knowing she married a white guy for political reasons and has no child and misses being with Black men :mjgrin:

In all seriousness though didn't you notice the same thing with Hillary? Hillary to me is another person who is clearly an alcoholic. Its so crazy how the Democrats really ran a Brown version of Hillary. They are exactly the same.