Kamala Harris Mama:" I raised them in an African-American community, for a very special reason."

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
This is a woman whose father is black, attended historical black university, joined black sorority, lived in oakland among middle class black folks,

This isn't a family that identifies as black American but of course she wants to when it benefits her.. I don't even get why black people are hellbent on claiming her.. Chinese don't look at half black/half Chinese people as Chinese? Do white people look at half white/half black as black?

the notion she is some type of foreigner was always dubious and playing on grievance.

Watch Kamala Harris sworn in as first Indian-American senator​

How Sen. Kamala Harris' Indian heritage and pioneering mother propelled her​

Thats what they were talking about till it was more beneficial to big up being "black." She even did the pander play with the fake "I got high listening to Tupac" pander like Hilary did the "I take hot sauce with me everywhere" fake pander play and Joe Biden's "you aint black" play. If you think she's the best candidate then vote for her and push her because of that. But stop lying to everyone and calling her black when she's not...

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Gotta give props to Kamala's mother for the awareness and the attempt. :ehh: Had more sense than these non-FBA black immigrants calling FBAs "akatas" thinking they're special type nikkas and know more about America than FBAs. :mjpls:
Nah, that's more a result of the time of her arrival. Even black immigrants was on code back when the wm as still whooping everybody ass.

Once immigration policy changed, ass whoopings started getting more focused, giving colored immigrants the space they needed to put some distance between us and them.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been saying that she is culturally Blacker than Obama.

Can you imagine Obama at an HBCU? Becoming a Q Dog?

Her mom being a non-white washed Indian woman is like getting struck by lightening. They don’t make very many of those now.

Some real outliers right time right place shyt.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I’ve been saying that she is culturally Blacker than Obama.

Can you imagine Obama at an HBCU? Becoming a Q Dog?

Her mom being a non-white washed Indian woman is like getting struck by lightening. They don’t make very many of those now.

Some real outliers right time right place shyt.
shes "blacker" then someone who married black and created a black family? :mjlol:

shes a bedwench and a mammy taking care of two white kids:russ:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I find this story very hard to believe
I know indian women of that generation
They don't think like that, they don't think anywhere near that.
I think the way they fukked up with this story is they went too much into detail.

As I read the article, it sounded like a white liberal blonde millennial girl talking
Not an indian woman from the actual generation she comes from

I don't think this was written by her mother and I also think this was written by a white person.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shes "blacker" then someone who married black and created a black family? :mjlol:

shes a bedwench and a mammy taking care of two white kids:russ:
Explain why she is a 'bedwench' or a 'mammy,' and why you supposedly Black posters have revived and continue to use this disgusting term considering its actual meaning.

nHTfWqR.jpeg

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I consider dark skinned indians to be black

They may not be african, but they are black and know the global experience