Kamala Harris Has The Lowest Latino Support For Dem Prez Canidate Since 2008(Polling)

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This video explains why a ton of Latinos support Trump.

Thanks for posting this. Definitely helps me understand the psyche of some Latinos. I live in Texas so I know a few and some of my cousins are Puerto Rican

I also understand why some men are attracted to right wing extremism is because they can adhere to a certain gender norm that's easy to fit in. It's getting harder for men to identify with something in this world so I could see how someone like Enrique could occur.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
They were pandering..that's the funny part. :russ:

We non butter biscuit FBA's moderates been screaming from the mountain top that these people really don't fukk with Democrats like that and would align with Republicans as soon as they got comfortable.

Y'all thought Julio and his cousins from Guatemala was voting for a negrita:skip:

(term of endearment of course in their culture:troll:)
So "open borders" means more republican voters...

no wonder the Republicans voted against their own border security bill...

:ohhh:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
So "open borders" means more republican voters...

no wonder the Republicans voted against their own border security bill...

:ohhh:
No open borders means more low wage workers for their corporate overlords. They eventually swing to the party of overt white supremacy (Republicans) is just a added in bonus. Ex. Irish and Eyetalians

And they voted against it because the doofus that leads them told them too.

Its all so simple you just gotta know ya history

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chickens-for-kfc-v0-m4bxc47m0etb1.jpg

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
No open borders means more low wage workers for their corporate overlords. They eventually swing to the party of overt white supremacy (Republicans) is just a added in bonus. Ex. Irish and Eyetalians

And they voted against it because the doofus that leads them told them too.

Its all so simple you just gotta know ya history
This is making me think the switch to focusing on Haitians/black immigrants from the Hispanics was a calculated move...

:francis:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The Latinos who are voting red are not the same ones entering the country as some like to say, “Dems letting them in”.

The ones voting red are citizens and likely were born and raised in America or lived in the US since they were children; it's not newly documented Latinos voting for Trump. There needs to be a distinction between the two.

US-born Latinos, especially the racist types such as the ones residing in places like Florida, Texas, parts of the South and Southwest, etc, see themselves as Americans first before they view themselves as Hispanic/Latin. These types can care less about Latino migrants as they have nothing in common outside of speaking the same language.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The Latinos who are voting red are not the same ones entering the country as some like to say, “Dems letting them in”.

The ones voting red are citizens and likely were born and raised in America or lived in the US since they were children; it's not newly documented Latinos voting for Trump. There needs to be a distinction between the two.

US-born Latinos, especially the racist types such as the ones residing in places like Florida, Texas, etc, see themselves as Americans first before they view themselves as Hispanic/Latin.
No they don't:mjlol:

These Cubans in Miami very much see themselves as Cubans

You ever watch a USA vs Mexico match in Houston, Vegas, Los Angeles? Stadium filled with Mexico fans waving the Mexican flag and most of em ain't drive up from Mexico

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
No, they don't:mjlol:

These Cubans in Miami very much see themselves as Cubans

Have you ever watched a USA vs Mexico match in Houston, Vegas, or Los Angeles? The stadium was filled with Mexico fans waving the Mexican flag and most of em ain't driven up from Mexico
These types can care less about Latino migrants as they have nothing in common outside of speaking the same language.
Most of those Cubans and Mexicans were likely born and raised in the US or spent the majority of their lives here to the point they've become indoctrinated and don't see themselves as immigrants but as “Cuban-Americans, Mexican-Americans, etc...” the key word being “American”.

They don't view the Latino immigrants/migrants coming to America in the same stratosphere as them which is why they tend to be even harsher about immigration and vote Red.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This video explains why a ton of Latinos support Trump.

Makes sense,seems like they are voting based on their own self interest:manny:

We wish Enrique and Paola the best at the polls. Only black people arent allowed to have autonomy at the polls due to Republican racism,and feeling pressure to be pro black based on culture. To coli Dems, dont worry,Im sure they will come through and save the day for Kamala. Wish I could help:respect:

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Makes sense,seems like they are voting based on their own self interest:manny:

We wish Enrique and Paola the best at the polls. Only black people arent allowed to have autonomy at the polls due to Republican racism,and feeling pressure to be pro black based on culture. To coli Dems dont worry,Im sure they will come through and save the day for Kamala. Wish I could help:respect:
Any pro republican Haitians just got their wake up call. The Latinos will get theirs soon

:yeshrug:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of Latinos are walking around thinking they won't be impacted by mass deportations but they are delusional. I'm not going to feel an ounce of sympathy when those who sided with Trump are sent to the camps.