• We lose

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:deadrose: This election has been a shyt show :heh:. The large percentage of Americans didn't want Biden vs. Trump, now we are gonna get Trump vs. the vice president with if not the lowest, one of the lowest approval ratings:banderas:. Ultimately I do not think 28 will be any better, as the younger cats coming up are gonna follow the shytty blueprint both sides have laid out :to:. The fukkery will be 💯 though. :blessed: if the machine ain't gonna take this shyt seriously. Than why should we :russ:
Who exactly do the Republicans even have waiting in the wings?

They seem to have put all their eggs in the think tank/ consultants basket.
Going back to pre-Trump moderates like Hogan doesn’t even seem viable

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

harris-tty-ag-portrait-rdx-jef-201109_1604958732615_sl_11x14_1600.jpg

:noah:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Who exactly do the Republicans even have waiting in the wings?

They seem to have put all their eggs in the think tank/ consultants basket.
Going back to pre-Trump moderates like Hogan doesn’t even seem viable
:heh: Nobody I can think of. They are trying out JD, and even though I am from Ohio, he fukks up a lot of his message with the Trump dikk riding. Vivek is interesting as shyt, but I think he makes old school and neocon conservatives nervous so not sure he would get the support.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:heh: Nobody I can think of. They are trying out JD, and even though I am from Ohio, he fukks up a lot of his message with the Trump dikk riding. Vivek is interesting as shyt, but I think he makes old school and neocon conservatives nervous so not sure he would get the support.
Someone with an actual non-2025 style platform could definitely play a “save” the party from insanity campaign.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
It shouldnt have to be Kamala but it does have to be.

For intra party politics, it's a win win. Bidens legacy is salvaged for avoiding an official loss. Kamala is given a chance to win on her own.

If kamala wins she runs again in 2028. If she loses, she is out in 2028. Trump only can serve 4. Whichever party loses in 2028 is facing a potential incumbent for re election for 2032.

For Democrat voters, it's a loss. She will lose this year if shes the nominee. It's better in the long haul for the party for her to be nominee and lose than Biden be nominee and lose or someone else be the nominee and lose.
So basically you saying Trump winning no mater what.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Usha family sweating. Support their daughter’s husband’s racist boss or back a mixed ABCD Dem like their grandkids.