• Trump wins

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • We lose

Votes: 32 32.0%

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Ok, yet the numbers are more favorable to him now than the last two elections, one of which he won and one he lost. There is more energy against Democrats right now than in 2020 also.

By traditional measures he is a bad candidate and he may be actually a bad candidate. But he was a worse candidate in 2020 (which was a narrow defeat) and 2016 (which was a narrow victory)

Let me ask you this

Is Kamala a better candidate now than Biden in 2020 or Hillary in 2016?

I'm open to those arguments as I have not solidified my opinion on that but I am leaning towards not
I don't know that she is a better candidate than those two; but she is exactly the right one for this moment/time. Both sides have been begging for younger candidates. Who she picks as VP is going to be very important as well. The conditions of this environment are different. Things were at stake in 2020 sure; but even more so now. Women's rights being taken away, supreme court take over, et al. Transitioning to a younger candidate recaptures lost moderates; I feel confident this is the right move but we need more data and time to elapse.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Ok, yet the numbers are more favorable to him now than the last two elections, one of which he won and one he lost. There is more energy against Democrats right now than in 2020 also.

By traditional measures he is a bad candidate and he may be actually a bad candidate. But he was a worse candidate in 2020 (which was a narrow defeat) and 2016 (which was a narrow victory)

Let me ask you this

Is Kamala a better candidate now than Biden in 2020 or Hillary in 2016?

I'm open to those arguments as I have not solidified my opinion on that but I am leaning towards not
Hillary yes, Biden debatable

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Didn't Hillary also have some health issues while campaigning where she was passing out? She was not 100% during that run; and still won the popular vote by millions. on top of what Comey did.
A lot of people genuinely hated her too. Kamala has the opportunity to control her narrative since not many undecideds have formed a rock solid opinion on her yet

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people genuinely hated her too. Kamala has the opportunity to control her narrative since not many undecideds have formed a rock solid opinion on her yet
I recall not liking her much, I was fed up with establishment candidates, and thought she was easily going to dispatch with anyone in the conservative lineup. Myself and others just did not understand what a Trump presidency could be like until experienced. Despite Hillary 100% telling us all what it would be like.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Barring unforeseen circumstances which are obviously possible given that he almost got his head blown off two weeks ago and Vance on the ticket etc

But trump is stronger in all metrics than 2016 and kamala is likely a worse candidate than hillary so what I'm seeing from democrats is bordering on delusional. I'm choosing to believe that they are trying to manifest a positive outcome by devoting actual belief and spirit towards it rather than them knowing they have no chance and putting on an elaborate ruse
Republicans sure as fukk seem nervous and stressed about her, and I take some solace in that

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Edit. Was mistaken re: TLR thread w/ the same name

Last edited: