Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
So basically you saying Trump winning no mater what.

Barring unforeseen circumstances which are obviously possible given that he almost got his head blown off two weeks ago and Vance on the ticket etc

But trump is stronger in all metrics than 2016 and kamala is likely a worse candidate than hillary so what I'm seeing from democrats is bordering on delusional. I'm choosing to believe that they are trying to manifest a positive outcome by devoting actual belief and spirit towards it rather than them knowing they have no chance and putting on an elaborate ruse

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Barring unforeseen circumstances which are obviously possible given that he almost got his head blown off two weeks ago and Vance on the ticket etc

But trump is stronger in all metrics than 2016 and kamala is likely a worse candidate than hillary so what I'm seeing from democrats is bordering on delusional. I'm choosing to believe that they are trying to manifest a positive outcome by devoting actual belief and spirit towards it rather than them knowing they have no chance and putting on an elaborate ruse
Trump is a weak ass candidate dawg. I don't know why people act like he's so strong. He's an incumbent President who lost re-election; that is RARE. He lost the popular vote twice, and was impeached twice. He was a racist head-turn away a couple weeks ago from being erased from Earth and still has another assassination plot going on via Iran. The only thing that democrats had to do this entire time was transition to a young candidate and it's a win.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Trump is a weak ass candidate dawg. I don't know why people act like he's so strong. He's an incumbent President who lost re-election; that is RARE. He lost the popular vote twice, and was impeached twice. He was a racist head-turn away a couple weeks ago from being erased from Earth and still has another assassination plot going on via Iran. The only thing that democrats had to do this entire time was transition to a young candidate and it's a win.

Ok, yet the numbers are more favorable to him now than the last two elections, one of which he won and one he lost. There is more energy against Democrats right now than in 2020 also.

By traditional measures he is a bad candidate and he may be actually a bad candidate. But he was a worse candidate in 2020 (which was a narrow defeat) and 2016 (which was a narrow victory)

Let me ask you this

Is Kamala a better candidate now than Biden in 2020 or Hillary in 2016?

I'm open to those arguments as I have not solidified my opinion on that but I am leaning towards not