Kai Cenat is having a sleepover with Kevin Hart and Druski

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Having that shyt as a job must be crazy. Like you must be built different to handle live-streaming your whole life nearly everyday.

Like I get it’s an amazing job probably and the money is insane too but I can’t wrap my around that much scrutiny from your audience 12hrs+ a day. Sheeeit. You genuinely can’t do any controversial shyt.

He’s done well.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
black men hanging out during the day = cool

black men hanging out at night = gay

yall gotta relax
men having sex with each other = gay

men hanging out at night on webcam = potentially gay

Gay is the operative word, that's like going to a weenie roast, parade, or anything else innocuous - if gay shyt can happen, avoid it!

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Kevin is actually smart as fukk for this. Kai n Druski got the young generation so linking with them only expands his audience
exactly. people missing the plot talking about how “gay” it is for them to be in the same room together chilling meanwhile they’ve figured out Kevin Hart’s celebrity and experienced comedy chops were a HIT last time on that stream format stuff. the younger segment loved him, almost a reintroduction if you will.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Having that shyt as a job must be crazy. Like you must be built different to handle live-streaming your whole life nearly everyday.

Like I get it’s an amazing job probably and the money is insane too but I can’t wrap my around that much scrutiny from your audience 12hrs+ a day. Sheeeit. You genuinely can’t do any controversial shyt.

He’s done well.
There was 40k people watching Kai sleep last month

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kai has top tier management + kids like random spastic shyt so they emulate him. Kai has 114K subs, down from his all time high of 306K. That means he ranges ~5,472,000 to ~14,688,000 a year just from streaming plus whatever he generates in endorsements and partnerships. Kick offered him 40M for a 1-year deal and he turned it down.

Guys like Kai and Adin are inspiring kids to be streamers, not sports players. They're generational talents
You responding to something I said or? :dahell:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It ain't even about being gay or nothing.
We just in a real mentally delayed era.

Grown men doing kid sh*t while young people watch.
If you call it out, you're a hater.

Or maybe We just in a bytch nikka era.
Women going to college and taking over. nikkaz having sleepovers

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

full