Kai Cenat is having a sleepover with Kevin Hart and Druski

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It’s not even because I’m :flabbynsick: and I think druski is hilarious, very talented and enjoy watching but his Kai dude :dahell: he’s not funny, witty, cool etc why in the fukk Is he famous.
he's not funny himself

but he can get other people to be funny interacting with him, that's why all these famous rappers and athletes come by, he spoonfeeds them viral moments

and that lil nikkas ability to always come up with some type of content is ridiculous, dude did a 30 day stream and never ran outta ideas :dahell: that's unheard of without a real production team helpinig you. Even someone like Kevin Hart isn't used to being entertaining nonstop for these 10+ hour streams, all that nikka needs is foldout table in his room to generate 6 figures

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I don't think this is all about Kev trying to get in with the young crowd. Most of them probably know him, he has multiple movies with The Rock.

I also know Kevin has tried to help young black aspiring comedians in the past, he had a show on Comedy Central. There's people in this topic that don't know Kai but know Kev. Him being there helps Kai get opportunities in the future by exposing him to a demographic with more purchasing power.

TLDR: Put some respect on Kevin's name.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
he's not funny himself

but he can get other people to be funny interacting with him, that's why all these famous rappers and athletes come by, he spoonfeeds them viral moments

and that lil nikkas ability to always come up with some type of content is ridiculous, dude did a 30 day stream and never ran outta ideas :dahell: that's unheard of without a real production team helpinig you. Even someone like Kevin Hart isn't used to being entertaining nonstop for these 10+ hour streams, all that nikka needs is foldout table in his room to generate 6 figures
Kai has top tier management + kids like random spastic shyt so they emulate him. Kai has 114K subs, down from his all time high of 306K. That means he ranges ~5,472,000 to ~14,688,000 a year just from streaming plus whatever he generates in endorsements and partnerships. Kick offered him 40M for a 1-year deal and he turned it down.

Guys like Kai and Adin are inspiring kids to be streamers, not sports players. They're generational talents

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
this weird shyt he doing with kai cenat is probably smart for kevin hart's career

but weirdo shyt at the same time

also does kai cenat know that kevin hart is part of american black culture, druski might be too?:patrice:

I’m surprised Kev didn’t hop on this wave sooner but it was off of his radar even tho his own kids fűck with Kai — but he wasn’t listening.

But if I’m Kai, I’m exchange I want some kind of industry mentorship from Kevin because at 22 years old, he can’t/wont be doing this at 30. the streaming landscape will change.